3 day baby Giro in CT

Groot Lem

Boland cycling are busy organising a 3 day tour in Paarl weekend from Thu 15 Feb to Sat 17 Feb in partnership with the Giro organisers.

Perfect for Giro riders needing training, on the Sunday there's a lekka league race going over Helshoogte, so you can have 4 days of racing. I think its also nice as a type of selection race for Giro if you can't decide who's no 6 in Giro team. Also for elites who doesnt get any tours.

There will be 2 bunches/races. Elite, u/23 and seperate from them all sub-vets and vets. Guaranteed prize fund of R10 000 so far, trying to get more.

PROLOGUE on Thu night will be 2,8km hillclimb to Taalmonument.

STAGE 1 Friday morning: 120kmRR rolling hills

STAGE 2 Saturday morning: 80km RR Paardeberg circuit

STAGE 3 Saturday afternoon: hour kermesse Paarl

Licenced riders, incl Cyclosport.

Individuals welcome, not only teams.

Will hand entry forms out at race in Cape this weekend. PM me if I must send you forms upcountry.

Sounds like fun, if you are an elite level racer...

How will the different groups be acommodated in the kermesse?

Guest colonel

This looks like good fun. Im in for good riding if nothing else.

You can talk to me, about 20th vet or Erik, about 4th Elite on Sunday about the race, and get entry forms from us.

So ERik was 4th' date=' as predicted! Got my 1st entry, thanks Mr Vester. C'mon guys, enter [/quote']

Thanks groot lem. we met at DC???

I want to ride it.... let me see what the lecturers say... we (me and Token)  just started tech on Monday

So ERik was 4th' date=' as predicted! Got my 1st entry, thanks Mr Vester. C'mon guys, enter [/quote']

Hand it to you, good prediction.

Thanks groot lem. we met at DC???

I want to ride it.... let me see what the lecturers say... we (me and Token)  just started tech on Monday

Me is only part time,  but got to work full timeCry