Almost there

No Name

After hard work and long hrs of training and a proper eating plan, i'm only 3.5kg away from my goal weight. Woohoo!!!.  Lost a total of 9kg and about 30 or more cm. Big%20smile

Bring out the Bic Mac Medium Mcmeal. LOLLOLLOL

Pics, price, couch?

Oh no, that's the classifieds response...

Nice one lpeens, well done.

How did ur other half do - he was very keen when you both got started?

Other half has reached his goal weight.   So he can have nasty food 3 times a week to keep his weight up.  So unfair.

We need before and after pics as proof before we give you permission to buy that bigmacWink

I can send you all my clothes, cause nothing is fitting me no more. Even my cycling pants are loose. Big%20smile

Congrats on the weightloss but why go through all that rouble just to eat a big mac. There are alot better crap food out there. Or do you want it just for the toy?

Congrats on the weightloss but why go through all that rouble just to eat a big mac. There are alot better crap food out there. Or do you want it just for the toy?

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

If they gave away bicycle parts with every meal then I don't think any of us would worry about our weightWink

Whoohoo....well done!!!

It's VERY hard to loose weight this time of year.....I picked up a few when we were down by the coast and I am BATTLING to get them off again....

OI......

I'm not a Mcdonalds fan at all. The last time i had one was about 7 years ago. I'll rather have a pizza or a nice spur burger and chips. And don't forget the chocolate milkshake. yum yum.

WEll done Lpeens!!! it's always great to reach the goal at this stage of the year!!Clap

LOL Me and Nochain was actually discussing this topic on Saturday. I said I wanted a double crunch KFC burger when I reached my goal weight, and then we started thinking of better 'cheats' we can eat to celebrate....

Basically decided on a lekker full 3 course meal at Piatto or some Italian place (Caraffa)! Some Gorgonzola snails... a fillte stuffed with blue chees....chocolate filled pouches for desert, and obviously some devine coffee / dom pedro etc etc etc!!!

Congrats Ipeens! Go on you deserve to eat ANYTHING!

I have lost 18kg since I have started cycling again. I used to weigh 85kg and now I weigh 67kg with a 8% body fat! (I must say, I have not looked back ever since). The great thing about it is that once you have reached your goal weight, you realize that it was really hard work. That just keeps you motivated to maintain your goal weight. (Well, thats what worked for me)