Good or BAd

rad006

Hi Guys

Im starting this poll as such to help us decide what to buy and what not to buy.So the only thing you must post is the make,good or bad in your opinion and why you say so.NO HIJACKING please

Go to mtbr.com or roadbikereview.com same thing broader and more international scale though.

Unless you want a review on one of the local Raleigh's, in which case you will have to accept that they really are Ace, or use the Santa Cruz review and add 5 stars.

Go to mtbr.com or roadbikereview.com same thing broader and more international scale though.

Unless you want a review on one of the local Raleigh's' date=' in which case you will have to accept that they really are Ace, or use the Santa Cruz review and add 5 stars.

[/quote']

Sorry man, I'm not even sure what you're saying? Are you saying that the Raleigh is better than the Santa Cruz SL? Have you seen how much lateral flex these 2 designs have? With your own eyes that is?

Hi Guys

Im starting this poll as such to help us decide what to buy and what not to buy.So the only thing you must post is the make' date='good or bad in your opinion and why you say so.NO HIJACKING please
[/quote']

Raleigh Team issue GOOD

Buying as a speculator then selling for profit BAD.

Lateral Flex, I dunno about that Titus, but what I do find annoying is that no matter how hard I pump my rear shox the thing still keep bubbing around, kinda makes me miss my HT, that said I would not trade my SC SL in for anyhting once I hit the downhills, sweeeeeeeeetSmile

The whole point of a FS is that you can climb better! Descending better is just a nice side effect. And by lateral flex, I mean ride behind one and watch the gap between the seat tower and the seatstays, this changes as the tail wags from side to side. I've actually seen frames where the swingarm is worn from the side to side movement.

Hi Guys

Im starting this poll as such to help us decide what to buy and what not to buy.So the only thing you must post is the make' date='good or bad in your opinion and why you say so.NO HIJACKING please
[/quote']

Raleigh Team issue GOOD

Buying as a speculator then selling for profit BAD.

Wie was daai ou wat dit op die Hub adverteer het? Wie weet vir hoeveel hy dit toe verkoop het?

So then' date=' which is the right dual sus bike then, TitusTi?[/quote']

NO.........don't get him started LOL