Argus x 2=charity4 aids orphans:pls help

Donkey

Dear Hubbers

I have entered a charity event where I am riding the Argus Tour twice on the same day ( 220km!) to raise money for a very needy cr?che which looks after orphans affected by HIV/Aids. You can sponsor me on a per km basis. Please go to

and sponsor me by simply scrolling down to my name and clicking on my face.  If you would like to read up more about the charity go to :

. Please note that all contributions are tax deductable as the money is being handled by a registered non-profit organisation.

Thanks for your support!

Lance

Ps.... the whole Acsis UCT team is doing it and lots of ppl that spin at Gardens Virgin active... It does'nt go to the riders...

It all goes to the orphans... so pls click on the link & pledge now. Tell more ppl about this too pls. Thanks
Donkey2007-01-31 06:36:45

Hey Donkey, edit your post it's trying to redirect through the Revel Fox server. Copy and paste the link.

Hey Donkey' date=' edit your post it's trying to redirect through the Revel Fox server. Copy and paste the link.[/quote']

hows that?

Well done Donks...... Have pledged already, but to Uwe..... still the same cause though.  I am gonna battle to do one lap, so certainly admire all of you 2xArgus 'bodies'.

shave that thing from you face, then maybe Ti! Or try posting topless on that photo, it might work, it's might not, but it's worth a try since you standing on ZERO!LOL R109.00 some1 must love you.Marius2007-01-31 06:46:29

yeah, I guess, the tache is probably the only thing keeping you on the ground, shaving it off would save you 33% Drag and that would give you a unfair advantage...LOL<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />