Is Cyclelab changing owners? a rumour?

Konaman

I hope they change owners' date=' R700 for a Veloce 9 speed cluster ...too much! [/quote']

I don't think that's got anything to do with CL. It's JJ's that push up the Scampy prices.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they change owners' date=' R700 for a Veloce 9 speed cluster ...too much! [/quote']

I don't think that's got anything to do with CL. It's JJ's that push up the Scampy prices.

Ya, go to Cajees and buy the BBB version...

The latest at the racing over the weekend is that CWC could be the new owner.  I cant beleive that he would buy it. He would rather start his own . But if its true then it would be good thing for the Jo burg cyclists. 

For a company thats been pushing franchise stores, to now alledgedly be selling (or already sold) their flagship store,.......................... is not a good omen to me.!

For a company thats been pushing franchise stores' date=' to now alledgedly be selling (or already sold) their flagship store,.......................... is not a good omen to me.!

[/quote']

especially after "the meeting"

4 pages of speculation at its best! Classic.

Fine! I'll come clean. It's me. I bought CL.

My plans are to turn it into a combination Strip club/Cycling club. As soon as we figure out how to get the ladies out of their Lycra without falling off the bike we're good to go! Testing has NOT been going good.

4 pages of speculation at its best! Classic.

Yep, all that's needed now is for you to do a nice summary and publish a story to give it some credibility smiley2.gif

Jokes aside, do hubbers even know who the current shareholders are? I hear (again rumours) that AM's interest is a minority one, although he's the face of Cycle Lab.

I see that Lourens has moved from Willie's to the Northgate Island branch.

From what I could understand, its only the JHB branches that have been sold and the CT branches haven't... Still not clear on who owns what then.

AM is still involved as 'The Face Of Cyclelab' and as a sort of consultant, I suppose.

(There, more fuel for the fire)
splat2009-01-14 06:40:41

I just heard that Cape Town Cyclelab bought Joburg Cyclelab.

Well, that makes this a cr@p story...