kidney foundation crash

butafly

anyone know how bad the cyclist who slid under a car is? coming down Komm Pass a rider brake hard to avoid a bakkie turning into the Cafe parkingĀ and then slid into and under a car , the car (i think) had just pulled out of cafe parking and was able to brake and stop.

traffic was baie baie erg gewees. Een van die gevaarlike races wat ek al gery het. Nie die organisers of selfs die ryers se skuld nie, maar die karre het nie plek om verby te steek nie. Daar is ook dan die tense oggend traffic en taxis! Het ook van die crash gehoor. Hoop die persoon is oraait. FanieFiets2007-02-04 06:31:53

the rider , in taking avoiding action , braked too hard and slid under a car, from my position , he hit his head on the front of the car - like i said the car wasn't moving but it was a sickening blow, his head snapped back as he hit the the car, so either he has very bad facial injuries or "bad whiplash. don' want to blame anyone , it was sort of "wrong place at the wrong time"

Haven't heard anything about the incident, BUT we did discuss the Souther Sub's events and routes at the last league comm meeting. Some of the new route changes etc were discussed and the dangers (eg coming through Fish Hoek towards Boyes Drive etc)... Let's see if route organisers pay attention...

That is one hell of a dangerous decent any time of the day.Argus used to go over there.

I almost lost it on the first bend after the top once.Would have been spectacular.

I certainly would not take a race over there.