Spinning / TV Training

Wonder if anybody can give a bit of advice . I recently bought myself a spinning bike to try and stay fit during winter . I have to be at the office at 07h00 , so morning rides this time of the year is out . Over weekends I still manage to put in quality time on the road .

I attended a Polar workshop where they showed us how to use your hrm effectivly doing interval training on spinning bike . This keeps me busy for about an hour - waming up , 5 ints , cooling down and recovery .

What else can I do on my new stationary bike , any advice . And is doing the Polar routine 3 to 4 times a week enough ?

Anit climb - variety adds spice to life and that applies especially to indoor training.

Try the link (shown below) created by CYCLELAB and kindly posted by HILLWACKER in the forum <Training < indoor training program page 2, it is a comprehensive winter indoor training program.

2006-04-12_183908_Winter_Training_Plan.zip