Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

Its the same as team/club members sleeping with other team/club members behind others back it happens in many team/clubs.

It happens but know one is meant to know until sh*t hit the fans and it comes out.

Colonel, do you care to share the current scoop? you clearly know more than most of us.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

After all, with healthy balanced children the future looks great!

Managers Course

CGC would like to congratulate the following members for passing the Team Manager's Course held on 6 December 2008, at the CGC office

Michelle Birk
Deon Treunich
Duncan Miller
Doug Campbell
Izanne Viljoen
Philip Jones
Stefano Madies
Eben Van Wyk

the dude got busted doping. him and his teammate. why does everyone stick up for them? i thought we all wanted to clean the sport up

What teammate are you referring to here? Or am I missing something?

Guest Michelle

I have noticed sudden jumps in the performance of some riders in a short space of time that seems too good to be true. In cycling' date=' 99% of the time, it is due to dope. This seems to provide some answers to things I have been wondering about.[/quote']

I seriously doubt ephedrine would create the kind of jumps in performance you are talking about.  It would be interesting to know what exactly they test for?  (Owen?)  I'm assuming they can't test for everything...

I question how in your small closely knit group his

doping went unnoticed. The fact (or only a perception??) that you guys

are such a small knit group just makes me question the reults of the

other guys more. (Which is a shame if they are clean).

Based on the replies from some of his team members clearly it didn't go unnoticed...

I'm sorry to say this didn't come as a surprise... had it been any of the other elite riders I spent time supporting over the years, I would have been.

I question how in your small closely knit group his

doping went unnoticed. The fact (or only a perception??) that you guys

are such a small knit group just makes me question the reults of the

other guys more. (Which is a shame if they are clean).

Based on the replies from some of his team members clearly it didn't go unnoticed...

In

which case Crux would also have been aware of it. So to come on here

with statements about others wringing hands in glee ... feel sorry for

me ... doubting sponsorship ...  I won't make any statements one way or

the other ... bla blah is just as dishonest as Eben's sob story

Bullsh*t story...........

Firstly, Ephidrine HCL is only positive for about 24 hours in relatively big doses. If taken in doses prescribed in normal cases for flu etc the dosage never exceeds 25mgs three times per day. This will NOT exceed the maximum limit if you are around the 75 kg mark in any way whatsoever.

Secondly, Eben, your ephidrine was not from a flu medicine. It was from one of your pretoria buddies who sold you a 25 gram bottle of Ephidrine HCL BP from Allied pharmaceuticals. That little grey bottle made by Consol with the white lid is not a flu medicine, its Ephidrine in its purest form.

Why the hell would you take that anyway. Phenylephrine is at the moment about 90% cheaper, twice as effective, does not effect heart rate and as easy to get as water that goes into your bottle and guess what..... untraceable.

Ephidrine HCL will sooon be off the market completely. It is used as an ingridient for too many recreational drugs worldwide and there is a big push to create a substance with similar or better effect that cannot be used to make drugs like KAT, tik or Crystal meth. 2 years ago 1kg would cost about R900 now its sometimes over R50k per kg on the black market.

Phenylephrine seems to be the way the WHO is going. The process to make any of these recreational drugs seems to work 100% untill on pesky little ingridient (Chromium oxide) needs to be added. Then it all seems to head south.

Right now, right this second, hundreds of SA Elite cyclists are googling the words "Phenylephrine" and "supplier" LOL

Right now' date=' right this second, hundreds of SA Elite cyclists are googling the words "Phenylephrine" and "supplier" LOL

[/quote']and even some older "never were beens" LOL

www.buyersguidechem.de/chemical_supplier/L-Phenylephrine.php

Right now' date=' right this second, hundreds of SA Elite cyclists are googling the words "Phenylephrine" and "supplier" LOL.  [/quote']

Schedule 2 at moment, no need for script. Not illegal.

Send address for free sample. First ten will get 5 grams Ephidrine HCL as bonus.LOLLOLLOLLOL

From a few of the comments made it sounds like there were plenty of suspicions about Eben (and other TCS riders as well' date=' Bruce?)[/quote']

Grapevine just said that there was maybe one rider, didn't even know who it was.

I prefer not to know these things. Knowledge without action is tantamount to approval.