To whom it may concern

chris414

Dear Cyclist

Please allow me to humbly apologise on behalf of my girlfriend on Sunday morning. She was not aware that her solo training route was not allowed to coincidence with the tail end of yesterday?s PPA race. I recognize that overtaking riders riding slower than oneself is a serious offence, and I can see how you were entirely justified in telling her three times to a) ?f*ck off?, b) ?f*ck off home? and c) ?f*ck off? again.

Perhaps above all, I apologise for the fact that my 17 year girlfriend who has been riding for no more than two months was able to set a faster pace (into a gale force head wind) than you were.

I hope we meet some day so I can have the pleasure of driving my big chainring down your throat.

Regards

Chris

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Cyclist

Please allow me to humbly apologise on behalf of my girlfriend on Sunday morning. She was not aware that her solo training route was not allowed to coincidence with the tail end of yesterday?s PPA race. I recognize that overtaking riders riding slower than oneself is a serious offence, and I can see how you were entirely justified in telling her three times to a) ?f*ck off?, b) ?f*ck off home? and c) ?f*ck off? again.

Perhaps above all, I apologise for the fact that my 17 year girlfriend who has been riding for no more than two months was able to set a faster pace (into a gale force head wind) than you were.

I hope we meet some day so I can have the pleasure of driving my big chainring down your throat.

Regards

Chris

Nice one Chris

Swearing at a lady like that...thats just pathetic. I'm really starting to wonder about the cycling faternity! Shame, It may just take too much energy for the weight weenies to just move 1m to the right to overtake.

Dear Cyclist

Please allow me to humbly apologise on behalf of my girlfriend on Sunday morning. She was not aware that her solo training route was not allowed to coincidence with the tail end of yesterday?s PPA race. I recognize that overtaking riders riding slower than oneself is a serious offence' date=' and I can see how you were entirely justified in telling her three times to a) ?f*ck off?, b) ?f*ck off home? and c) ?f*ck off? again.

Regards
Chris[/quote']

ONLY IN SLAAPSTAD

what is your girlfriend doing outside....should be in kitchen making breakfast!!!LOLWink

OK...it was joke...on the serious side....that is not cool what happened to her !

Swearing at a lady like that...thats just pathetic. 

I know what that feels like....not only did an a$$ told me about 15 x to f...off yesterday because I told him if you didn't legitimately entered the race, go play at the back....don't mess it up for me...Ouch

and better yet....a few months ago a person that I have known for years, told me one Saturday morning at a coffee shop to f....off in the presence of many other friends, because we didn't agee about how the coffee shop applied the smoking laws....and till this day not even an appology from this guy either....only insults from accross the road Shocked

Now I'm also wondering being on the receiving end of many f....off's in recent time....one on earth do you justify speaking to a female like that....AngryAngryAngry

I know what that feels like....not only did an a$$ told me about 15 x to f...off yesterday because I told him if you didn't legitimately entered the race, go play at the back....don't mess it up for me...Ouch

and better yet....a few months ago a person that I have known for years, told me one Saturday morning at a coffee shop to f....off in the presence of many other friends, because we didn't agee about how the coffee shop applied the smoking laws....and till this day not even an appology from this guy either....only insults from accross the road Shocked

Now I'm also wondering being on the receiving end of many f....off's in recent time....one on earth do you justify speaking to a female like that....AngryAngryAngry
[/quote']

Aaah... fock off back to the kitchen, why don't ya!

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL

[/quote']

LOL

In my mind there are NO circumstances that justify swearing at a lady

[/quote']

LOL

In my mind there are NO circumstances that justify swearing at a lady

does this count for dirty pillow talk too? Same words, different context, but I guess you said NO circumstances.