Fast one seedings

Zatek

Your 2008 licence will still be accepted until the end of January.

I've also got a % seeding based on my previous times.  However I will be riding in one of the open groups - I am just too unfit to race at the moment.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zatek your start time is the time over the timing mat not the group start time. If you have a old license from last year that will work due to the current license issues(Alida). I suggest you requestb your club admin to print the MYRACE listsing for your club and use that to prove you have applied' date='it should work as proof of application. [/quote']

According to MyRace all licence applications are available to the race organizers and there should not be a problem.

Skaap all racing bunches will be filled with open category riders who have cyclsport license due to bunch size decided by the race organizers so not an issue at all,except for some of the tannies at the collection points who have huge chips on their shoulders when it suits them

Zatek your start time is the time over the timing mat not the group start time. If you have a old license from last year that will work due to the current license issues(Alida). I suggest you requestb your club admin to print the MYRACE listsing for your club and use that to prove you have applied' date='it should work as proof of application. [/quote']

According to MyRace all licence applications are available to the race organizers and there should not be a problem.

That's cool to hear thanks Chilli - I've only got a cyclo license from last year but took out a full license for this year so using my old license wouldn't work. 

I just got my SMS and I'm only starting 6h55... Strange.

Phen which group r u riding? I am VD and we start 6h15 ... surely the U23 or Elites group must be ahead of everyone else otherwise there is going to be a stuff up somewhere on the route!
KlapperKnop2009-01-20 02:33:27

What license a have a cuclo sport license.

Cyclosport lic allows you to enter and race with lic guys in most races, depending on the number. The down side is those not up to scratch get dropped and passed before the end by blue rinse grannies on shopping bikes.

What license a have a cuclo sport license.

Cyclosport lic allows you to enter and race with lic guys in most races' date=' depending on the number. The down side is those not up to scratch get dropped and passed before the end by blue rinse grannies on shopping bikes.

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL - I'll be looking out for them Scotman!

I can just see myself standing in the 'q' for my wifes number with a cyclo licence in my hand and they giving me problems because she is entered as %

I just got my SMS and I'm only starting 6h55... Strange.

Phen which group r u riding? I am VD and we start 6h15 ... surely the U23 or Elites group must be ahead of everyone else otherwise there is going to be a stuff up somewhere on the route!

What is your seeding on Cyclelab and in what time did you finish 94.7?

Guest Agteros

I'm suppose to start @ 7:20 (G?) but won't be there.

Guess it is an entry and shuttle ticket thats gone to waste due to a stuffed tendon.... Cry