No Highstreet rides

There is No Highstreet rides this weekend, can you's believe it. Apparently the weather is not going to permit it, ppp, allo, here I was thinking I found a group that's going to keep me riding right thru winter come rain or shine. Guess I'll have to get back to basics and do my LDT on my own again...were is the rest of the Capies riding this weekend, anything I should know about???smileys/smiley9.gif

mmm, well make your damn mind up!!smiley36.gifsmiley2.gif Nah, I don't know what I want to do, I know Saturday will HAVE to be a long ride, I need to do a long relaxed ride. 120km plus...

Weather for Saturday, Marius

Min:

13°C

Max: 17°C
Weather: Cloudy with showers (60%)
Wind: fresh south-westerly
http://www.weathersa.co.za/Images/icons/cloudrain.gif

Sweet Poison, like i said, I want to do a long ride over 120km. I think my Mtb is begging to get washed so will take him out on the road, who's with me?smileys/smiley4.gif

Bike-Thingie, why don't you join kamp-staal*iel..?

if i was here i would join some of the days. You can cycle to Worcestor and join the ride already warmed up smileys/smiley2.gif

Bike-Thingy is too scared to ride with WW' date=' within reason [img']smileys/smiley11.gif[/img]
I've spent a weekend in Worcester...the hangover was something phenominal. Can't imagine training with something that painfull!

Landie, it's tooo farrrr, must try and save money for Mtbsmileys/smiley1.gif so only doing local rides / cheap ridessmileys/smiley4.gifsmileys/smiley9.gif 

CVANC, sure he already kicked my butt on the Mtb don't want him kicking my butt on the Racer aswellsmileys/smiley18.gif

So were are you riding this weekend Fatty?smileys/smiley4.gif

Just the Outriders coffee ride on Saturday I suspect. Supposed to taper for SA Track Champs next weekend in Durban...

smileys/smiley11.gif

Landie' date=' it's tooo farrrr, must try and save money for Mtb[img']smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] so only doing local rides / cheap ridessmileys/smiley4.gifsmileys/smiley9.gif 

CVANC, sure he already kicked my butt on the Mtb don't want him kicking my butt on the Racer aswellsmileys/smiley18.gif

So were are you riding this weekend Fatty?smileys/smiley4.gif

Ag Bike-thingy, I'm sure you can blame the puncture for me beating you on the mtb.....smileys/smiley36.gif

As for some of our rides, you can always come find us somewhere along the route when we do the Villiersdorp - Franchhoek - Paarl ride, or perhaps the Dutoitskloof - Bainskloof ride????