which forks?

SARA

this is the bike....S-Works FACT M10 carbon hardtail, Az1 constuction, Mono-stay seatstays,forged dropouts w/ disc mount and replaceable derailer.

which fork do you guys think? I have to decide in a few hours. Those of you who have already advised please just remind me one more time?

Fox F90X TerraLogic, or Fox 80RLT, Sid world cups or Rebas. 

I am 53 kg and ride my bike hard. Have had the World cups and found them a bit wobbly, always will and always have loved foxes, they just keep going and are always plush. heard good things of the Reba's. 

So?

Lea Holland is a mechanic @ Cycle factory with all sorts of international mechanics qualifications. He reckons that the Rockshoks are the way to go. Not so keen on Fox.

There is a guy here at our office who has sent his Terralogic off to Fox 3 times to have seals replaced in less than a year. He weighs about 75kg and doesnt ride hard.

SID's comprimise stiffness for weight. Reba World Cups should do the trick.

which reba's?? - with your weight and my love of things noodley - I'd say sid world cup, but if the reba is the carbon world cup then go Reba......

oh wait, go pace.Big%20smile

Didn't know Fox make a 90 mm Terralogic ! Is that not a typo ?

yes sorry i was mindlessly copying and pasting.

Lea Holland is a mechanic @ Cycle factory with all sorts of international mechanics qualifications. He reckons that the Rockshoks are the way to go. Not so keen on Fox.

There is a guy here at our office who has sent his Terralogic off to Fox 3 times to have seals replaced in less than a year. He weighs about 75kg and doesnt ride hard.

SID's comprimise stiffness for weight. Reba World Cups should do the trick.

oh ja do't you worry, he was already put in his R5.10.LOL

Eish, I agree, the carbon Reba.  Anyone have one to exchange for a left male thingy?!?!?!

oh nice frame by the way and if for some reason you don't like the red bits in the graphics an would prefer a matt finish instead of a shiny gloss finish on the carbon I have the guy you need to speak to.....LOL

Lea deserves a kick in the arse! I had this question about 14months ago when I built the Blur, and he was Fox Fox Fox!!! The other night at the braai he suddenly isn't that keen on Fox anymore...wanted to remove his left male thingy with a blunt spoon LOL