Would you ride it like this?

Dr. Seuss

nope - QR just fine - felt a bit of play in the wheel and then found that "thingy" is loose - used a allenkey to tighten and then this just happened.  had to be cracked or something.

Seen this before. The person still went to ride on the wheel (normal LSD training). He did replace it before racing cause it broke even futher.

I would say replace it before this weekends races or ride the races with a spare wheel before you get anymore damage to the wheel or bike.

I would say replace it before this weekends races or ride the races with a spare wheel before you get anymore damage to the wheel or bike.

yep - not a chance that i will ride it like this!

most probably a pothole that cracked it in the first place - just very glad that I saw it!

Not sure what I am seeing thers..... is that a allen (six sided) profile INSIDE your axle.... if so what is the purpose of that.....as you can see Konaf?n the SHIMANO components are still pristine, it seems, even kempekkernoglia will break if mistreated!!!!!!!

Ya talking about those thingies handcrafted out of pewter by old men who looks like Pinnocchios dad chewing spaghetti and saying yes boss to old Tulio Kempekker  .... ya creep!!!!!!

He he he he Har de har that good enough for an opening round Delgado!!!!!!!!

pewter, pewter??? You must think that cause you be riding a frame made of iron I imagine.....??

Just curious, I know you have some hang-up about shaving and waxing etc, why is that?