Ladies racing

Guest Michelle

Guest Michelle

I see Grapkas is riding for Cyclelab now!! 

Who is Anke riding for?  This is one of Photo Fairy's pics from the H2H... don't recognise her kit...

20070128_073728_The-Fast-One-2-.jpg

Anke rides for a new team that is apparently sponsoring Billy as well until they go back to <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Irelandon>?.Rumors also have it that the kit that she rides in was not registered and she will not be allowed to race again until it's a registered club etc...

It's Cashandra in the 'Lab kit. They matched her Proline contract, and she moved. That way she has a lot more freedom and doesn't have to sign a Proline contract that says 'Anriette WILL win these races' and won't have to sit up in sprints like Merissa in H2H...

Also very happy to see Chrissie taking the racing to Proline, instead of just following... Hopefully this year we can see ladies racing go up a notch! Thumbs%20Up

Everyone moans about the quality of Ladies cycling, and than the administrators is more concern about the kit with logo's (to get more money).

If they "ban" he from riding in that group, they only spite Woman Cycling.

Agree 100% with you, but having said that I think she will be lost to Ladies Cycling very soon in anyway....