Cape Town danger areas

Evan Andreou

Not sure if this was on Sat or Sunday morning but another cyclist was mugged on Steenberg rd near Pollsmoor.

I also heard a report of an attempted mugging on Wednesday in the same area, luckily the woman involved managed to avoid the guy who tried to grab her bike.

596ce5a82bb96f9eee0a60cfe5b9866f.jpg

Edited by NC_lurker

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bootleggers at the top of Tokai has become a hot spot.
Locked bikes are being stolen off the back of cars and bakkies while people have their post ride coffee.

Keep your bike close to you and within eyesight.

Locked bikes are being stolen off the back of cars and bakkies while people have their post ride coffee.

Went past there and could not believe it, okes left their Pyga's on the back of a hanging rack on the road next opposite the Total completely out of sight. I was so worried for them I sat outside and kept an eye on the bikes. Some people really dont think.

this is extremely strange, as there is a guard there in the parking. I've noted him there every afternoon when i normally go for a post work ride.

Trail n Tar also used to have their own security which i'm sure is no longer there post lockdown

Yesterday a vehicle was broken into in the Hoogekraal parking. 3 guys came in what was described as a silver Tata Indica, parked in the parking area and waited till it was quite

Yesterday a vehicle was broken into in the Hoogekraal parking. 3 guys came in what was described as a silver Tata Indica, parked in the parking area and waited till it was quite

sounds like more Du noon spilling over if you ask me....

So we go wait them out next time. 

Anyone got a shotgun or an AR-15?