Cape Town danger areas

Evan Andreou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@puresavage... Direction Cape Town. Coming from Rondebosch

Flip, that area is lank dodgy, we got lost looking for the bootlegger in that spot between lower main and main, really not Lekker okes chilling in the side streets.

Kudos to the cyclist for fighting back and not losing anything, and to the white Corolla who stopped to help.
(Although hand to hand combat is not the method most of us could/should employ - it does require a bit of skill and practice and there is usually a very clear winner and loser)

In Woodstock 

:angry: ... do you know what time this happened and approximately where? I'm assuming close to Woodstock station as per the two previous incidents.

We rode through this morning at around 5.30am and I'm planning a ride out tomorrow with a group of around 10 from Claremont to V&A and then peninsula.

*½ a post

Do you perhaps have the rest if it's half? If so, please do share it....I shared the info as I received it at the time..

From FB . Around 11 am 5 guys with guns 100 m from Woodstock miciti- CBD side .Bike ( SWorks) spotted in Brooklyn.Taken phones ,bikes and bank cards.Normally a Metro cop car parked at that station.Normally worried between Woodstock and Paardeneiland.Prefer to ride there only during peak hours otherwise use FW De Klerk

From FB . Around 11 am 5 guys with guns 100 m from Woodstock miciti- CBD side .Bike ( SWorks) spotted in Brooklyn.Taken phones ,bikes and bank cards.Normally a Metro cop car parked at that station.Normally worried between Woodstock and Paardeneiland.Prefer to ride there only during peak hours otherwise use FW De Klerk

Guns ?

This is a new crowd then  :cursing: