hammertoe

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

optimus so give us your thought on who should not be in the team and who should..........marius bester is well connected, kenneth ketterer is good but is just coming back from injuries. what about the others????

Evan Carstens was the most aggresive rider by far. His first year as a junior and only 9 months of competitive cycling behind him. Watch this space.

Wat was Carstens se results?? Ek gee nie om of hy spark nie.AS hy nog net 9 maande ry sal hy nog sy kans kry.

ek het 2h voor die meeting geeindig het die een selector ge SMS en genoem dat Bester moet podium voordat hy gekies moet word. No reply so far.

Ek ken nie die ryers nie, maar sou meer van die hiQ ryers insit.

Daar was iemand wat gemoan het oor Gary Rabie in die elite team, maar jy gaan dit altyd kry. Hulle het seker van die madison teams try bymekaar hou.

So tell me - as Bradley won the omnium on the day for the juniors ,being the only guy from our team there - does he deserve being in the team?  He had 4 podiums at least which include 2 wins?

Bradley deserves his place.No question about his performances.

Groot Lem, Carstens had the 4th best qualifying time for the sprint, was one of the 3 riders left in the Elimination race (they did not sprint for the finish as the official did not tell them it was the last lap). Points race I think he came 3rd.

If you dont perform you shouldn't be there. It's not fair if you get into the team just because you know the selectors.

Michael Thompson also made the team - he also won the elite catagory with points on the day - think also the 2 of the events