Hey Ho Hey Ho . .

it's off to Capetown we gosmiley1.gif

Some of you may know his already, but the annual Future Forward cycle tour starts tomorrow. We are riding to Capetown this year, so Capetonians, look out for us! We will be at the Waterfront on the 1st of May, at about 13:30. Why don't you guys come down to join in the festivities?

To all the Hubbers that have contributed to the very worthy Future Forward cause aHUGE thank you. We will be thinking of you guys on the trip down.

Hey Droster,

I'm pretty sure we can addapt the program for "KAMP STAALWIEL" to join you guys somewhere along your trip....

Any suggestions?

Hey Droster' date='

I'm pretty sure we can addapt the program for "KAMP STAALWIEL" to join you guys somewhere along your trip....

Any suggestions?

[/quote']

Of course. We are staying at the Kleinplasie Chalets in Worcester on the sunday. We will leave there at 6am on monday morning. Why don't you guys join us?

If you are interested, please call me on 083 656 8732. Remember, I will not have e-mail or "hub" access during this time, so you must call on my cell.

droster, we'll be thinking of you guys. have a safe trip and enjoy the cycling! smileys/smiley2.gif

Droster

Was hoping to join you guys this year, but unfortunately the new job does not allow it (working for commission, you know)

Enjoy the trip, and may it be even better than last year, sans the terrible wind you had the last couple of days.

God bless

Thanks guys. If someone can explain to me how to upload an excel spreadsheet, I can do it here so you can see details of the route.

Sorry, no more time. Leaving now to go and pack etc. Any hubber is more than welcome to call me 083 656 8732 any time during the tour to get an update. Maybe someone can keep a thread updated?

Anyway, by for now, see you in Capetownsmiley4.gif