Garmin and Garmap

slowpoke

ok guys, here's our chance to get involved... i've been asked if there is any way i can assist in trying to find people/someone willing to assist in capturing updated info re mtb trails for Garmap... they have a document detailing all the requirements they have for the tracks etc so if you are interested and willing please pm me with your email so that I can forward the doc (24 page pdf....)

thanks all!

casspir - Garmap. They asked the chairman of my hiking club to assist (last year already) and he's busy with hiking trail info, but he needs help re mtb trail info... so he asked me slowpoke2007-02-13 02:00:55

If they sponsor me a Garmin, I'll even take leave to help them! Anything for a good cause, chuckle!

If they sponsor me a Garmin' date=' I'll even take leave to help them! Anything for a good cause, chuckle![/quote']

hehe, was also going to mention the sponsorship thingy.

Seriously, have a couple of mates who ride with their Garmins & I'm sure they would help out. (In fact one is a Hubber, ain't that right Trackz Wink)

Firstly: My name is not Trackz without reason ... and I don't drive a Discovery without reason ... exploring is what I do for a living ... working is a handy hobby that supports my living! I'll PM Slowpoke!

Secondly: Its about bloody time those Mapsource maps get updated ... I have ridable trackz in places the maps don't even reach ... and near the cities.

Dumb Question.

How do I upload my garmin software onto my new laptop that does not have a serial port? I went and bought a serial to usb converter but the install software still does not recognise this. 

hmmm, interesting question... and i'm so out of the hardware side of things these day's i daren't try answer... contact cruxie and ask him!