Immunity

Wheelsuck

Please help is there anything that can boost my immunity, I have allready had flu once this year and that's now enough, just as everything falls into place then whammo-FLU. Angry.

Please do not tell me to eat my vegetables. Dead I take a multivitamin and thats all.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop taking multi vitamins and eat more fruit and vegetables!
Thanks Mom, but how does that help with your immune system? 

It gives you usab;e nuttrients in a format your body understands. Also drink more beer and be naked more often I find that helps.

Eat a whole lot of good quality food.  Skip McD's and all the other crap.  You'll be brimming with Health.  Just like me.  It might also make you slower, just like me....

Fattie: That's why i dont eat vegetables

WW and Greenie: Do u use the products that you recommend?   

Mampara: I thought it was a flu injection, have you had shots before or do you just give them?

Wheelsuck, yes I do, religiously along with some of their other products suggested for long distance sportspeople. I feel great on them and they are registered by the body as food, not like most other vitamins.

Just for your information I take their Multivitamin & Mineral Complex, Calcium & Magnesium Formula, Essential Fatty Acid Formula, Joint Formula and the Immune Formula.

Another problem can be your interflora, so I also take accidophilus every day...

Eat chocolate daily....

Ok for real now - Try taking a Vitiman C and Zinc supplement the minute you feel something snotty happening. I read an artical on it in the Jan 2007 MTB Action where they said that over the years it has been the only supplement system that seems to help. They specificaly talk about taking it in spray or inhaler form if I remember correctly.

PERHAPS ONE OF THE CLEVER CHAPS WHO SUSCRIBE TO THE ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THE MAG CAN POST THE ARTICAL

I tried it 3 weeks ago (Just the pilletjie format - no fancy sprays and inhalers in our chemists ohne prescription) when I felt the "grippe" coming and the wiff did not, needless to say today she is still snuffling along and moi is just fine...

Usually its me who gets sick and she just laughs it off... he he

SwissVan2007-02-13 08:19:12

Please help is there anything that can boost my immunity' date=' I have allready had flu once this year and that's now enough, just as everything falls into place then whammo-FLU. Angry.

Please do not tell me to eat my vegetables. Dead I take a multivitamin and thats all.

[/quote']

You know the answer but you don't want it.

Y'know how sometimes, you're clawing your way up a climb, doing everything it takes to stay in contention, sweating bullets, bleeding from your eyeballs?  It's tough, it's hard, but you hang in there and do it anyway.

So how come you can't be tough enough to eat your veggies?  If it helps any, think of it as training you can do at the dinner table.

Taking supplements is a great way to produce expensive pee.

Got to agree with Wonder Woman, anything by Food State is good but i use Echinacea produced by Solgar. Only availbale at health shops.

Please help is there anything that can boost my immunity' date=' I have allready had flu once this year and that's now enough, just as everything falls into place then whammo-FLU. Angry.

[/quote']

beriglobin

A little expensive but there is nothing to beat it. All European Proffesionals order this product from Sout Africa. In a class of its own as a Biological-s medicine.