5:00am rides Anyone

Greenie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im in school still and need that little bit of extra training b4 the argus so im keen on goin b4 school in the mornings

yeh ... i have been tryin 2 go these past few days bt havent managed 2 get round 2 doin it .. so if i know that other ppl are doin it aswel im up 4 it

We will be leaving from the BP Service Station , Letchworth Drive Edgemead @ 5.00am. lights rear & back. we are on a rest week so its a light spin session down to P Eiland and then (hopefully with the wind from behind) down to Table View and back to Edgemead. time in saddle is about 1 + hour hour.  most of us have to be back by 6.30am

I cycle on a Tues and Thurs morning at 5h15 from Sunningdale - usually towards the Durbanville area - and I'm back home by 7 (or just after). 

We generally get in 40 - 50km.

yeh ... i have been tryin 2 go these past few days bt havent managed 2 get round 2 doin it .. so if i know that other ppl are doin it aswel im up 4 it

Dude, learn to type in English!

No, but I like it when people learn to finish their words and not substitute vowels or consonants that then make no sense at all, it's what the Americans did to the English language, all it does is make for a lazier and fatter youth, and I don't want the pool of decent chicks to be depleted because they've all become fat and lazy, is all. TitusTi2007-02-14 06:00:59