A 29er might be somewhere in my future afterall

MintSauce

This looks like an even better deal than i saw (cant quite remember either chain reactions or blue sky cycling) but they had a redline 29' for the same or less.

But now to explain to the wife why there is another bike in the garage, and that yes i really do need it.

Anyone know what the Gary Fisher hard tail 29' is going for locally?

Haga - you talking about the Paragon ?  I was keen on that bike and called various dealers about it. no one seemed keen to find out for me so I called JustFun who after several emails told me that they weren't going to bring it in. hope fully that'll change... sells for $1629.99 in the states

It's a 29'er is why, this bloody country is so backward as regards non-mainstream products! Just look at how everyone wants those crappy Mavic wheels as an example! TitusTi2007-02-14 05:00:03

Haga....Bowman's in CT had one in stock a while ago

021-4232527

rock....don't start. You're a bad influence. My bank manager isn't going to like you!

They showed a 29er on Super cycling last night. It's the one that looked like a Raleigh with single pivot rear end.

Dude you think the Titus ML looks like a Raleigh with a sigle pivot, how are we expected to believe you? What did they say about it, something inteligent like "yis, but the wheels are big".

Dude you think the Titus ML looks like a Raleigh with a sigle pivot' date=' how are we expected to believe you? What did they say about it, something inteligent like "yis, but the wheels are big".[/quote']

Sorry dude, I think you've got the wrong person.

And it does look like Raleigh

http://www.fisherbikes.com/images/bikes2007/bikes_medium/caliber29.jpg

Mampara2007-02-14 05:37:56

Hmm, so did anything useful come out of the segment? Are you thinking about getting one? Were they convincing?

that segment on telly last night made me cringe, thats old guy looks well dodgy.....(just a joke if your browsing this formBig%20smile)

oh, that fisher looks like a superlight, not a raleigh.

Looks more like a Chinese Raleigh girls bike with that curvy top tube and that remarkably *** colour scheme! What were they thinking?

What you guys think of the 2007 GT's? I'm no GT fan but i havta admit, I wouldn't say no to this puppy parked in my gararge:

20070214_063004_GT_ID-4.jpg