Veloce groupset Pics

Jean-Jay

yeah sorry man, my dig camera is a bit rickity

its in very good nick!

bought it in Nov last year, no falls or scratches, carbon crank is only 3 weeks old.

Very well looked after

I am racing this bike with this groupset in the tour de boland this weekend.

I am doing the hill climb TT 2morro afternoon on this bike so if ur in the area u welcome to take a look.

But it is in very good condition!

I'll sell the whole bike i u wanna buy it

say R6000

52cm produx aluminium

veloce 10 sp full with carbon crank

Campag khamsin wheelset

Easton handlebars

u keen pm

but soon cos someone already wants to buy the groupset

if he says he is taking the groupset b4 u or anyone else wants the whole bike then all that will be left is the frame, wheelset (which i will probably re-use) and a few accessories

so act quick

i promised the frame to someone else, but i have a spare frame (exactly the same + colour is the same) that i can give to them so if u want the whole bike as is then u must act quick.

THAT is way too much kempekkernoglia for my frial system to handle..... OK off to bed..... hope I wont have nightmares (ADMIN at least I did not burst out in flames!!!!)

Damn good looking bike for an excellent price.

That seat looks very comfy' date=' what is it?

[/quote']

not sure, it feels like a couch though, thats why my results are so bad, all i feel like doing when i sit on the bike is loafing LOL

I have not forgotten that u want the cranks - just seeing what the verdict is on who wants the groupset, will keep u posted..... unless u wanna buy the whole bike ..... R6000 - Wink

I have not forgotten that u want the cranks

I'm getting new Ultegra cranks in a few days so don't hold back on my account but if you're gonna let it go for next to nothing we can always talk again.

I have not forgotten that u want the cranks

I'm getting new Ultegra cranks in a few days so don't hold back on my account but if you're gonna let it go for next to nothing we can always talk again.

okay, will keep u posted anyway Smile