Killarney pictures

ORCA

I have never seen so many riders all over the race track at Killarney last night! Ouch Never got so #@!! by cyclist like last night......and my dinner after that was a nightmare....was not even hungry because my body was screaming for a bed......was sooooo thirsty the whole night....and not good company at all!!!

I have lasted only 4 laps with scratch.....but got &*%^(%^$$ up pretty much last night!! After 2 laps I thought the gutter thing is not funny anymore.....and fellow cyclist getting more aggressive on every turn for some slip....after lap 3 people started to drop like flies.....the first oak in front of me opens up after dropping about 5 meters.....do you guys have any idea how hard it is to close a gap like that at killarney when riding scratch.......Ouch....manage to catch up....but when I catched up some guy attacks again without me getting time time recover.... AngryOuch.....just wanna drop the bunch "relaxes"....another attack......single file....guy drops in front of me.....close the gap again....%^*%$(*^$!! when I joined the bunch again then another attack came....GAME OVER....joined up with the +1....felt like a Sunday long ride!LOL

Just my story of last night......legs are a bit tender today!!!

I feel your Pain AuctionLamb, only lasted ONE FREAKEN LAP! it's sad sad sad, but hey, I checked my PowerTap files and it says we were doing about 50Watts more than on other normal nights. I got dropped by +1 aswell i think, wa snot a good day, that said the AV PowerOut put for the Ride was the highest so far, so it made for some good training. My legs still feel like cramping every now and again...Ouch Marius2007-02-15 01:22:39

That's nothing guys, when I got that flat with the Medallion I watched the other groups come pass, guess what I saw, some guy resembling a Samoa forward Rugby player was wearing what you see in that picture BUT WITHOUT THE SHIRT...SCARY SH#T! <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The day before yesterday I saw a guy about 26years old, on his Road bike, with a Rugby Pant, NO Shirt, No Helmet with Takkies....wft!

Marius2007-02-15 01:46:50

He looks like the guy cutting the meat in the butchery.

Maruis, Dra jy jou toebroodtjies saam as jy vir net 1 uur gaan fietsry? of is dit die piekniek mandtjie vir jou en jou pop (daar op jou rug)

Dit was mos valentine aand.. smiley2.gif

jaja pops, nie gedink ek gaan sulke goeie oefening kry gister aand nie, toe pak ek 5kg in my sak, net om dit fair te hou vir die ander ouensLOLWink

Het Killarney dan nou 'n fashion parade geword?

Ek het gedog dis waas bloed wettiglik mag vloei?

Lyk my julle laaities weet nie meer wat dit is om deur bloed belope oe te kyk.

Hey, ek het 'n bef0#te klomp tools and spares in daai hydration pack.  Die water is in die bottelEmbarrassed.

Goodwood is ver om te loop as jy by Killarney jou ketting breekAngry.