Bike Makes vs Car Makes

The Stig

At race other day was looking at the guys different makes of bikes and began comparing them to makes of cars.  How about:

Raleigh - Toyota, because it's local and lots of guys ride them but would like something better.

Specialized - Subaru, because they have class and lots of guys would love to ride one, but are scared the bike may have more talent then they can produce.

Trek - Chevrolet, brash, american, looks good standing still, nice paint job, good window dressing a the bike shop.

Feel free to add your opinions.....  

MTB'er - Bakkie ' date=' looks and make of vehicle is of no importance [/quote']

Have you mentioned this theory to TitusTi?

Raleigh - Toyota' date=' because it's local and lots of guys ride them but would like something better.
[/quote']

Nice lateral thinking topic.

I take offence against the Toyota statement - you cannot get anything better than a Toyota. That is why I ride a Toyota and a Colnago, both excelent.

I think this was done a while back........not that I'm against another thread.....

I'm sure someon equated Cervelo with Audi, good design with lots of issues ?

MTB'er - Bakkie ' date=' looks and make of vehicle is of no importance [/quote']

not just any bakkie,a 4x4

While this has nothing to do with bikes, this proves what everyone knows of people driving Ferrari's

1. go to?

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-%20%20Testarossa_W0QQitemZ300076657156QQihZ020QQcateg%3Cbr%20/%3EoryZ6212QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. click on his profile ?antiques71? under ?meet the seller?

3. click on the last item he bought (it?s Item # 180056785182 at the right hand side of the window)

Napalm, there's a pretty scary coincidence here.

Earlier this week the same Ebay story showed up on a classic car BBS I frequent.

Weird!

No muddy !! If it was a 4x4 you would drive up the hill and not cycle up it like you suppose to do !! Trust me I know .

I like the fuji - ferrari, I must upgrade my opel!

cervelo/ audi - everyone wants one, bit it'll spend a lot of time in the (work) shop!

colnago - ferrari, italian pedigree esigned for ultimate speed... but unfortunately mostly driven by elderly guys at slow speed. Big%20smile (yes I'm jealous)

tandems - Bentley Continental, go much faster than you expect

No man just upgraded my frame now what car should i drive ? Got a peugeot 407. BTW Toyota is a great car but overpriced