team astana Bike GR8 BMC

Stifmeister

There's one in Willie's shop. It look nice from far, but if you have a closer look it looks a bit..........................

I'm not to sure about it.Confused

There's one in Willie's shop. It look nice from far' date=' but if you have a closer look it looks a bit..........................

[/quote']

Explain please. I have issues with the aesthetics of the frame, all that architecture around the seat tube, and the gussets around the head tube are not pleasing to me. Same feeling I have for the EPX. But then I haven't really seen this BMC up close

It looks like a hitec dude that's been busy in a darkroom (not taking over the world).

If you understand what I'm saying.

You should see if up close to understand 100%.

There's one in Willie's shop. It look nice from far' date=' but if you have a closer look it looks a bit..........................

[/quote']

i think the word you looking for is "naked" .. LOL

I took a look at the same bike in willie's shop, I think it was beutiful. If I had the money to buy one I would. The one in the Team colours.

That is a d@mn nice bike. Glad to see BMC hasn't let Phonak's demise affect them

The Astana team should sign Borat as their PR manager, imagine the press conferences with him and VinoLOL

How much can they chop off the weight. Already the bikes are hitting the min legal weight which i think is 6.8kg