Urgent advice needed.(& look @ my nice new bike)

Joe Low

Maybe you can still sell that Argus entry for R500 and you can buy matching ones smiley1.gif

You saying I'm a wind-up merchant BG?

Could be right.

Any chance of getting a copy of the pic u took @ Carnival on Sunday?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at that BB area - from the pic it looks like pretty sweet welding and the front D is braze on not a clamp on - not sure what the Raleigh should be. RC3000 is clamp on.

Joe Low you are either a man with style or just a plain cheap skate, give more clues and pics
slowtwitch2009-02-26 09:38:56

20090226_073008_Bike1.jpg

If you're to trust us, then it seems BLACK is the way to go.!

Moving along, what's the opinion on the high rise or alternatively, flipped, stem.?

I think this view is better for you to work out whether this is a De Rosa or my old Raleigh done up a bit.  The work around the headset is a bit of a giveaway.

20090227_010547_Bike3.jpg

Just Remember' date='

As was once said...

Riding Italian is not about the bike or the equipment, its about riding with passion
[/quote']

That is the same as driving a Dihatsu with Ferrari stickers on it. You can have as much passion as you want its still not a Ferrari!!

I think this view is better for you to work out whether this is a De Rosa or my old Raleigh done up a bit.? The work around the headset is a bit of a giveaway.

?

?

And the raleigh in the dustbin in the background, is that going to become a Colnago or is it just going to the rubbish dump? smiley17.gif

I think this view is better for you to work out whether this is a De Rosa or my old Raleigh done up a bit.  The work around the headset is a bit of a giveaway.

ClapClap I think the dark bottle cages look best. nice outdoor swing thing, just like mine.

ClapClap I think the dark bottle cages look best. nice outdoor swing thing' date=' just like mine.
[/quote']

If you both like outdoor swings ..... does this make you both swingers....  Like the new De Rosa.  JL

Ahh, who left the wheelie bin in the shot?

You can fool some of the Hubbers some of the time but you can't fool all the Hubbers all of the time.

Bit rude to the Raleigh though - it was good enough.

Biggest change with the new one is the cornering, esp. when descending, this one is much, much better.

Downside is now I have to fight birds off at the end of races.