Spit or Swallow

Jinx

So I want to know, Do I spit out my "phlegm" when no one is looking or swallow it ?

Is it lady like to do this as it make a great deal of noise ....

Sometimes it's hard to swallow it and I'm not always alone to spit it out... what do other people do...

What to do in a race when there are people all over ?? smiley9.gif

Rather spit, it's cycling, I'm sure people will get over it, and you don't want to restrict yor breathing or half choke on phlegm.

Make your way to the DOWNWIND side of the bunch, towards the back and let rip.

Same advice applies to snot rockets.

There's no ladies or gentlemen here, just cyclists.

As jy jou sakdoek gebruik kan jy daarmee maak wat jy wil Jinx.  Probleem is, my sakdoek is gewoonlik natter as my neus, want my hele outfit is soakedConfused.

Move to the side of the bunch (usually means you have to cross the white line Shocked), then slow down and spit. Thats what most people do.

But i did find the other day, on arctic tuesdays am ride when my throat was burning on the sprint up Silvias Pass, that if i swallowed, it would soothe the pain in the back of my throat! Wink

just don't spit on the cyclists around you. that would be seriously unccol.

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif I would never .. did you hear me this morning... that is also why I sat at the back most of the time smiley36.gif

It's a Sportsperson's privilege to spit at will.  So feel free suck from on deep and expell that irritating ball of useless fluids.