MTB Rider that fell this morning

Jinx

Just want to know if anyone know the MTB rider that fell this morning at HP and Jim Fouche at the robot?

In Welteverdenpark.

smiley18.gif

I was lucky enough to be riding with Jinx when it happened. We were crossing HP on Jim Fouche and they were coming from Jim Fouche turning right onto HP (strange now that I think about it, I said hi from my roadbike and they didn't return the greeting!).

Anyway next minute there is an almighty clattering and I turn to see that rider one had fallen onto the middle island. A bunny hop that went wrong?

Then again, I have no room to talk, I'm too scared to try the hop the pavement thing and usually dismount!

...strange now that I think about it' date=' I said hi from my roadbike and they didn't return the greeting... next minute there is an almighty clattering and I turn to see that rider one had fallen onto the middle island...[/quote']

(MichH's post in the quote above was edited for reasons of formatting.  Nothing added and no messing with context.)

That's kharma, boys and girls!

Remember what mama said, and mind your manners or the Universe will sort you out by smacking you with an entire planet.

Phew, you mean he got karma for not saying hi! I was worried that I was going to collect new bruises at Logwood tomorrow (although that would be all my own fault!)