CSA Officials in the limelight again

Chunky

http://www.cyclingsa.com/article_2007-2-17.html

I Might loose my contract (So be it)

My name is Colin Hoffmann.

I've been involved with cycling for the better part of 20 years.

In other words, the same regime has been involved in a certain sence. I, unfortunately know what's going on. You can count yourself lucky I'm not involved with a daily newspaper anymore. Wilhelm de Swardt has got nothing to write what I know.

Mr. Whittaker: I am disgusted in what you're doing. (I've had a meeting with you in you're  offices, if I'm not mistaken. You made certain promises.  Nothing happened after that). The promises that you made as the president, what happened? I'm still  waiting?

Sylvia Dale (there's no one better doing the job she's doing at this stage. How is it possible that you "Mr. President" can take her to defend herself for what she's doing?) I believe you took her to a "court case"? If I was in her shoes, mr. Whittaker, I would've taken you to the cleaners.  She's  the only one that can organise South African Cycling.

Lawrence Whittaker, your sidekick, David Bellairs, plus Carinus Lemmer: I'd like to know how you can explain yourself.

Lawrence, you're suppossed to be a highly expected person involved with a highly expected
company as in Harold Gie? One of the elder. Do they know what they're getting involved in because of you're involvement in cycling? I hope not.

Between yourself and David you've worked out Gottie. Am I right to summise that you, David, Carinus are going the "right" way  because  of mass-participation?

I've had a meeting with you in your offices (if i'm not mistaken) and since then you as the president of Cycling South Africa (CSA) told me you will help me in certain respects. Up to this point you've done nothing to help me to get the CSA website on the road. And I'm trying to stay at the head of the field. What have you've done mr. Whittaker?

Up to this point, absolutely nothing.

In the meantime you've appointed a crimenal Rastafarian (Carinus Lemmer) as you're COO? (You know what I'm talking about). I 've got  no problem with Carinus  as a person. As a Rastafarian he is entitled  to entertain himself and everyone that's involved with him. But can/will he be able to secure a sponsor when he rock up as a Rastafarian without shoes?

I don't think so!

The next question? How is it possible that Carinus can't give us a business plan regarding his job?  He's waiting foir you as pres. and David as vice since he's been appointed as the COO to give him direction.

I've got a funny feeling that you (David Bellairs + Lawrence Whittaker and your new mate, Carinus Lemmer)  are  going  for the final  take-over. Maybe before June.

Why don't you take your shoes and go!

David, this is yours to take over. I've seen you running in and out at Media24! Where did you go to? Sixth or Seventh floor?

Kind regards, Boys,

Colin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hierdie is GROOT bollie.... Colin at least one guy has no shoes to take and go!!!!!!!!

The man needs some language / spelling lessons.........

Man that's bad.  Isn't he the journalist dude ??
gianni2007-02-17 13:23:55

That is very bad spelling and grammar, but maybe he was upset when he wrote it.

Also how can one be unsure if you had a meeting or not, that  is something definite, You might however be unsure of what was discussed at the meeting.   

He is most likely Afrikaans and trying to throw the iengliesh tongue. Not all in this country is equally eloquent and some might be linguistically challenged!!!!!!!!!

Do you have an Afrikaans spell checker, I have ......... mmmmmm????? Why should he have and use an iengliesh one??????

He is most likely Afrikaans and trying to throw the iengliesh tongue. Not all in this country is equally eloquent and some might be linguistically challenged!!!!!!!!!

Then write in in Afrikaans.....that's a bull excuse. I know what you're saing but ch chose to write in Eng and so he should make sure he wrote it at least SLIGHTLY correctly.

Goes for ANY anguage.
gianni2007-02-17 15:54:13

Man that's bad.  Isn't he the journalist dude ?? ..... from above...... GOOD iengliesh!!!!!?????

From above.....

I know what you're saing but ch chose to write in Eng and so he should make sure he wrote it at least SLIGHTLY correctly......

Your Honor..... I rest my case!!!!!!!! mayhaps this is a case of a splinter in your own eye brother!!!!!!!

He was the cycling reporter for Nasionale pers in the 80's. Went on all the big tours to enjoy his brandy and coke.

I had a chat with him a few months ago when he and Willemse were going to launch a fund to fight against drugs in sport. Nothing happened about that. Its interesting that he still want Gotty and the guys in charge. Gotty needed to go to his beach house in Orania.

I dont like the personal attacks and I think before one says someone is criminal you must first check your facts. I dont know about that.

Colin is the same dude that Chunky so much sh*t in all hours of the morning.

Lets judge Carinus on the Giro and Colin on the CSA website.

Groot Lem

I just picked up the article on the CSA website last night. What is going on there.

Isnt Colin Hoffman the guy that made so much sh*t for me too?

Seems like more of the sports politics make the headlines than the sport itself.

Apart from literacy it's hard to see what his problem is amongst the hints and innuendo - possibly he's trying to avoid specifics in case it comes back to haunt him later.

Anybody remember the rastafarian cyclist in Thelma and Louise when he blows cannabis smoke through the airholes of  the police car's trunk containing the bad cop? 

Thought that was pretty funny - maybe it's the way forward.smiley36.gif

Let me be clear, the author of that letter is the same one entrusted with running the CSA website? If so very scary.

Let me be clear' date=' the author of that letter is the same one entrusted with running the CSA website? If so very scary. [/quote']

Jobs for friends?

Not friends anymore!

From above.....

I know what you're saing but ch chose to write in Eng and so he should make sure he wrote it at least SLIGHTLY correctly......

Your Honor..... I rest my case!!!!!!!! mayhaps this is a case of a splinter in your own eye brother!!!!!!!

Don't have a hernia.......my typing sucks and I didn't feel like typing the word ENLGLISH

When you get the point let me know..or I can spell it out for you.

This guy is a JOURNALIST. These people are at least mean to make sure that their words makes sense + he's the dude who manages the CSA website..............that makes sense.

gianni2007-02-18 09:19:35