XTC OKE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn Lynch

there aint enough epo in the world....

Mmmmm' date=' I don't think EPO was his choice of brand...he was a sprinter remember Wink[/quote']

and now he's built for comfort

awaiting Mr.Bellairs' live report :)

the situation is currently as follow:  just past the 30 km mark and the bunch is already split in 4.  Barloworld and the Polish team is motoring.  There's about 15 guys in that front bunch besideds B/W and Pol' date=' also 3 Medscheme and 1 Neotel rider.

second bunch is mostly House of Paint and one B/W rider that didn't made the split.

Third bunch is Tiaan Kannemeyer in the front and the 4th bunch is being driven by Phen.

The wind is is very strong and about 30 degrees out on the road. 
[/quote']

Where are you getting this???

Shawn Lynch

one of his customers then

Shawn Lynch

one of his customers then

well, him or some other supplier's customer. they all dope

The latest update I got is that Reinhardt Janse v Rensburg from Toyota Cyclelab had to abandon today due to illness

I'm getting the info from the our Hub photographer from the road as it happens

Thumbs%20UpKeep the reports coming, Ivy. Much appreciated. Perhaps post on one the racing forums so that Fandacious and co can continue to "rant and rave" here.

Guest colonel
awaiting Mr.Bellairs' live report :)

the situation is currently as follow:  just past the 30 km mark and the bunch is already split in 4.  Barloworld and the Polish team is motoring.  There's about 15 guys in that front bunch besideds B/W and Pol' date=' also 3 Medscheme and 1 Neotel rider.

second bunch is mostly House of Paint and one B/W rider that didn't made the split.

Third bunch is Tiaan Kannemeyer in the front and the 4th bunch is being driven by Phen.

The wind is is very strong and about 30 degrees out on the road. 
[/quote']

God I hope MTN are in the front bunch or they gonna have sore ears after the stage.

My guess is only 50 riders finish tomorrow, maybe 30. Cause in a one day race you rather stop and fresh for the next day. No cut off.

What do you think?

My guess is only 50 riders finish tomorrow' date=' maybe 30. Cause in a one day race you rather stop and fresh for the next day. No cut off.

What do you think?
[/quote']

make sense

do you think its wise to go and camp on vissers tomorrow, or will i only see the whole field pass on the first lap and then only +/- 50 on the second and +/-20 on the lastConfused

Are these guy's still riding the Giro?

Team DCM Chrome   RSA 
 Swanepoel
Sterwart
Knox
Sauser
Stander
Munro
Makhale
Ben Melt
Brandon
Max