Giro Del capo 09 stage 1

RaymondC

Hey Ronelle - what must I do to make you "shoot" me Wink

Only 69 riders made the cut-off time - winner + 5% - EISH!!!

you in yourself bro?

I'm in me?? LOL

Nope - had a near crash (took off a dudes ratchet from his shoe with my front wheel) just before the hectic guttering started and wasn't strong enough to make it to the bunch that split up in pieces - I've never raced in this kind of wind...

Tomorrow is another day... it's a really cool experience though - we live to learn!!

Opps - forgot I'm logged in with Jos's name Big%20smile It's me' date=' Flemish Lion...

[/quote']

no waysyou are flemish! he has a different writing style and a spelling mistake in everysecond word, or so! Tongue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flemish Lion - tomorrow is a lot easier ... (for me to shoot you Smile' date=' that is).

Kit? Bike?
[/quote']

Are you saying I'll be slow Cry

Superwatt kit (White/Black/red) - raleigh team (Black/Red) bike with deep section wheels and grey helmet and drool coming out of my mouth LOL

Oh and I'm 6ft10 when I'm standing on 3 telephone books Wink

FL (don't feel like login-in again!!!)

Flemish Lion - tomorrow is a lot easier ... (for me to shoot you Smile' date=' that is).

Kit? Bike?
[/quote']

Are you saying I'll be slow Cry

Not at all - ?

Its Vissershok, its hot, judging by how things went today, its gonna be hard and fast, its round and round and round again Wink -- so I get more than one chance to shoot you.

See .. easier!

approx. what time will they go up vissershok for the 1st time?  i wanna bunk work for a couple of hours.

OK' date=' but if it is 4 one day races, why are they handing out jerseys?[/quote']

WANT HULLE KAN!!!!

Die is Kaapstad, hier kan ons enige iets doen! smiley4.gif

OK' date=' but if it is 4 one day races, why are they handing out jerseys?[/quote']

WANT HULLE KAN!!!!

Die is Kaapstad, hier kan ons enige iets doen! smiley4.gif

So jy is nou deel van die Capies, twee weke terug het jy nog gese die Capies is muishonde, nou is jy ook seker een, nee man Joss..