So...who is doing

Spinnekop

the hill climb with us on Saterday's Giro stage.

I see in the Bicycling that there is a challenge out to the public to do the hilclimb with the Giro riders.......

Should be good warmup for you guys on TheHub!!!  Big%20smile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Ons bly halfpad teen Kloofnek uit en ek gril al klaar om dit uit te ry na Sondag se race. Hoeveel betaal hulle?

Guest colonel
the hill climb with us on Saterday's Giro stage.

I see in the Bicycling that there is a challenge out to the public to do the hilclimb with the Giro riders.......

Should be good warmup for you guys on TheHub!!!  Big%20smile

Are you riding the giro or the hillclimb??

Guest colonel

Good luck, I hope you make it to the Hillclimb and beyond.

Good luck' date=' I hope you make it to the Hillclimb and beyond.[/quote']

Don't think I'll make it.  Compared to you, I am still a junior at this and I just hope to learn a bit while being there. 

Guest colonel

SPINNY: Dry your eyes pal what type of comment was that?? I said goodluck cause I know its hard as Ive driven in a car behind on the stages before. So if you dont want my luck then toffee to you I hope you get sheld off soon. 

Dude please find any post of mine where I have ever said I was some hotshot cyclist and with that type of emotional reply you are a junior. Also maybe your post was to say: "Im riding the Giro" so everyone knows and not really worried about others doing the hillclimb. I heard Spar has a special on Kleenex.

I hope you dont take all the well wishes for you on the Giro this way?
colonel2007-02-19 12:57:22

SPINNY: Dry your eyes pal what type of comment was that??
Pretty much in the same sarcastic vein as yours' date=' implying that he most probably does not have the legs to get to the Hillclimb...

I said goodluck cause I know its hard as Ive driven in a car behind on the stages before. So if you dont want my luck then toffee to you I hope you get sheld off soon. 
 Your luck won't be needed thanks!!!

Months of hard work should suffice, and should something happen... c?st la vie... so be it!!!! 

Dude please find any post of mine where I have ever said I was some hotshot cyclist and with that type of emotional reply you are a junior.
Most of your posts are of a biting and sarcastic nature with very little positive input...Dead You should try and read them...

I hope you dont take all the well wishes for you on the Giro this way?
Most well wishes won't be delivered in your negative sarcastic manner!!!

Guest colonel

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You people should look outside your little world and see what its all about. You amke me laugh really you do.

1 WORD: Shelved.
colonel2007-02-20 01:26:47

Crux - I believe Gary Player once said 'the harder I practice the luckier I get' - so backs up your statement regarding reward for hard work!