Muliviatims and all the other good stuff

Token

So what do you take?  Ive been riding for a few years and never really gone down this road.  And about to do my 3rd giro and thought i should look into it.  Any suggestions? 

Multivitamins are not stuff with a miracle cure and must never be seen as such!!!!! If you want to use multivitamins to their greatest effect you must use one everyday, everyweek, every month every year ..... forever!!!!!!! Any good multivitamin with magnesium and calcium should suffice. We use deep sea fish oil, extra magnesium and extra calcium. This combination will build up your resistance to cold and flu and the ability to cure faster if taken over a long term .... constantly!!!!!

One of the little known side-effects of a magnesium supplement is that if you take enough of it, when you finally check out, if you choose to be cremated your relatives will need to wear dark shades for your cremation.

Put a parachute on and your last job can be a LIGFAKKEL!!!!!!!

Yes, our foods don't have enough vitamins in them any more. Yes you should be taking a multivitamin every day for an extended period to see true impact. Yes, you need to find a good quality, preferably based on whole food concentrates.

I take a range called Nutrilite, been around for over 70 years, they own their own organic farms, and they have just released in SA a multivitamin, multimineral and phytonutrient supplement called Double X. This product is endorsed by world 100m sprint champion Asafa Powell.

Everyone here will have his/her own opinions as to what works best for them.

I use the Foodstate range, all natural products.

What happened to an apple a day ? But like Titus said beer contains a fair amount of vitamins and all that other junk . Because I also wanted to keep my products natural I brewed my own beer using maroelas . My friends are expected out of hospital in the next few days .

Hmm, DR that sounds good. A friend of mine makes his own liqueurs as well, very good! In fact we haven't had any for a while (hint, hint).

busy investigating the correlation between (excessive) Vitamin C supplementation and increased lactic acid buildup.

so far found that this is the case in pigs.

it is of course the hydrogen ion that causes the pain - to offset this you should supplement with antioxidants such as vitamin C --> so vitamin C causes increased lactic acid buildup (in pigs) and to counter this you should take vitamin C?