Pro Lite Rims???? Good or not????

Guest Big H

Does anybody know pro Lite rims. Who makes them and are they good???? A buddy are putting them on. thanx

If he's putting these on, one: they prolly wont last in Nigeria, and two: he can send them to me for using, I mean "safe keeping"Wink

http://www.cadencecycle.com/prod_images_blowup/ProLIte_Gavia_Tubular1.jpg

TNT12007-02-20 05:58:42

Nope aint the made by Shimano?????? and it is not in Nigeria but in R of SA and she has already put them on becuase the Hubbers failed me on this one!!!!!!!!

Dunno who makes them, they look good though. I saw a pair like the ones pictured overseas once.

I think she is getting Shimano rims with Vittoria Diamante Pro Lites ons most likely... will confirm later on Skype!!!!!

Big H - PRO-LITES are made in Taiwan at an OEM company (as are most products today) and represent very good quality at an affordable price. 

From what I understand, these hoops are mainly sold through "agents" in clubs etc, who obviously require less of a "margin" - the importer preferring to not go through the established retail trade, which keeps the hoop affordable.