AMASHOVA

shova

The Oldest National Classic in the Country  - the race turn 21 this year - so come and celebrate with us and take part in one of 8 events!  106km National Calssic on Sunday at 06h00 from PMB to DBN on the Comrades Route, 40km Family Ride from Hillcrest to Durban on Sunday at 06h00, 45km Mountain Bike Race from Giba Gorge at Shongweni or 20km Family Fun Mountain Bike Ride on Saturday at 06h15 at Shongweni, the Kermesse on Saturday eve at Suncaost on Durban's Golden Mile from 18h00 to 20h00, Mini Shova 5km or Minishova 1km for the little ones on Saturday and even a great Beach Party on Friday from 18h30 at Suncoast on the green lawns looking out at the lovely Indian Ocean! www.shova.co.za

Not sure about nice, they're not playing pretty at the moment but they are bloody effective! Realy enjoying it.

hhhmmmmmmmmmm......... ok, i am definately doing it this year... and hopefully i won't have a repeat of last year's hospital visit. definately well organised event and EXCELLENTemergency medical support... i speak from experience! Wink

Not sure about nice' date=' they're not playing pretty at the moment but they are bloody effective! Realy enjoying it.[/quote']

No Titus they are the TEAM just ask Big H LOL you shout for dem I bring da beer Wink

will be doing it this year for my 1st time' date=' heard it is a very nice but tough route...[/quote']

Great atmosphere along route

Punishing drag out of PMB, Valley of 1000 hills is fantastic, despite the fact you reckon you're climbing about 999 of them, from Hillcrest it is a cruise to the coast. Great weekend out!Big%20smile

I believe there still is one, last i heard it cost R200. You need to drop off your bike the previous night and they box it for you, and you travel through very early the next day.