Heart Rate Monitor

Cois

Got a lekker Polar HRM. Died a fading death this weekend. Now it is cheaper to replace the HRM due to the age and tech of almost 1 and a half year.

I am looking for a new HRM but I do not know which one to choose.

What I am looking for is a HRM that can sinc with a PC.

I would like to log my training for once so that I know of any progress made, but it must keep at least 5 days of data.

Any advice?

Polar 720 or if you really wanna impress the neighbours the 725 can also download to certain phones !

I have a new Polar 720i Tour de France edition that has been used for a few months that i actually want to sell,

It will come with INFRD USB download cable,software,speed sencer,cadence senser in very very good codition.....

If intrested PM me pls

Thanks

The Polar S720i is a good call!!  I got one and the software which comes with it makes it a good training companion

720i is good, or if you really want to be fancy the new Garmin GPS hrm combo - not sure what its proper "designation" is GARMIN 301 or something like..

The Garmin will also definitly be my next toy . The only problem apparently with this thing is the battery live.

When i bought my last bike they gave me a Delphin 5.0. Has all the usual speed sensor funtions but also a HR and cadence sensor . It has no auto PC interface like polar 720 or 725  but beats my 520 and i have yet to have a false reading on it.

Thanks for your posts. I just placed a order with CWC. I chose the S725x.

Thanks Dura! smileys/smiley14.gif smileys/smiley20.gif

Nothing less than a Polar 720... Any other make is out. Have heard personally from a dealer saying that most of the other makes he has comebacks. The Polar tends to give you problems only when the battries start going flat.

smileys/smiley2.gif

Happy hunting.....!

720i is good, or if you really want to be fancy the new Garmin GPS hrm

combo - not sure what its proper "designation" is GARMIN 301 or

something like

The new Garmin cycling specific units are the Edge 205 and 305.

I recently bought the 305 complete with H/R and Cadence sensors and

have not found the battery life to be a problem at all, easily lasting

up to 4 hours on training rides. Visit www.garmin.co.za for more info