SA Champs Joke

Fireblade

The national road commissioner...kort broek, beer in one hand, microphone in the other regailing the crowds of pick n pay car park attendants plus public, sponsors and other important people during the Elite SA Champs race...heeerrrsh they come again...lekker...ag no...sory...the radios dont work...actually we forgot them which is is why I am not sure if they have done 55k's or 35...anyway. Lekker here in Oudshoorn...alles is reg. Hey...thatsssshhh

my third beer...oh gats! there they go...did you okes see that!

Guest colonel

I cant wait to compete at the event YOU hold next year that will make it 12385635163440 times better than this year.

Please will you let us know YOUR dates asap.

Fireblade, dis 'n jammerte dat daar nie pille is vir jou tipe deur-die-kakgeit nie. 

Big Blade has done a hell of a lot for cycling, and as Road Commissioner he's not gonna fall for the heaps and heaps of BS that's so rife in this sport.

Napalm2009-03-12 00:33:59

ek laaik die double posters wat sulke nonsense kwyt raak op hul eerste posts.

en dan kom maak andre nog sulke comments ook. was andre in ou horing die week?

Andre, ek kan jou na 'n goeie doktor verwys om die stok uit jou hol te haal.

Vertel ons eerder 'n bietjie hoekom jy nie meer Road Commissioner is nie. Persoonlike redes? As dit werklik persoonlik was sou jy nie nou soos 'n ou vrou met 'n nat broek skree vir als nie. 

I'm just perplexed why people are complaining about the Road Commissioner - Big Blade has always been a stirrer, and he's never pretended otherwise. So why the shock and outrage? And if he's so offensive to your delicate sensibilities why was he elected? 

I think it's too early to judge him as Road Comm, but from the work he's done at the Tour de Boland, it can only be good in having someone that knows what they're doing at the helm.

Easy solution! Ignore threads out of the blue created by someone with less than 50 posts! Cheers!!

rather a pity these naysayers are not prepared to help improve cycling but full of energy to heckle those giving it a go for the love of the sport and not for their personal gain

Guest Big H

Soooooo ......... somebody with a lot of posts are credible!!!!!!!

Napalm jou dom ***..n asshole lees wat ek geskryf het. Ek vra jou wat jou aandeel in alles is om rede jy altyd wal gooi vir CSA, my raceetc, etc.

Not at all, however when someone is prepared to step up to the plate and give it a go rather offer positive advise or better yet offer your services if you believe they are the wrong persons for the job Don't moan likea sissie ---simple challenge to the author of thread and croanies name yourselves for us the man in the street to acess your contribution to cycling over the years.

Soooooo ......... somebody with a lot of posts are credible!!!!!!!
Nope! Just not bull$hit artists of the startline looking for a windup or a scrap!!