Cracking Raleigh 2007 Frames

stoffel

I thought I was a happy owner of a new 2007 Raleigh RC6000 Carbon Bike until the chainstay cracked while I was standing to climb a hill! Frame promptly replaced but only to discover this one has a paint defect/bubble on the head tube. Heard of 3 other frames that have cracked in the same place. What's going on with Raleigh's quality? stoffel2007-02-21 12:48:58

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you want to know what's up with the raleigh quality........ ITS A RALEIGH BRU!

If you think of raleigh, what do you think of............ MAKRO AND GAME.

This is terrible !!! Ok to be honest I am on my 3rd MTB Raleigh frame . They got the new MTB frames right but now it seems the road bikes suffers from the same ailment ! Not good news , looks like I will have to change brands smiley19.gif

Hey Bru wake-up and smell the roses !!! It's like me saying when I see a BMW I see a poepol !! I know just 99% are poepolle

haha you may be happy to hear that I am looking at getting one of those funny double bike thingies for me and wife !

Crono whatever you ride, it is most likely made in the same factory in Taiwan as Raleigh ( the suurtiete will now chip in and say BUT YES TO THE SPECIFICATION OF MY BIG Brand XXX with a spaghetti groupset)

...... wake up from your winter hibernation caveman!!!!!! 

They crap...

Malcolm Has broken his. Daryl broke his in Lankawi. I have seen 2 break in front of me.

Cheap sh*t. So many broken and its only Feb ?

This is terrible !!! Ok to be honest I am on my 3rd MTB Raleigh frame . They got the new MTB frames right but now it seems the road bikes suffers from the same ailment ! Not good news ' date=' looks like I will have to change brands smiley19.gif [/quote']

First a roadie and now this!!!

Stoffel, contact Raleigh or ur LBS and they will sort out. Their product might not be that good but their aftersales service and warrantees are much better than some of the other brands out there. I think they are in PE and your LBS should have their no.  

Hey Bru wake-up and smell the roses !!! It's like me saying when I see a BMW I see a poepol !! I know just 99% are poepolle

Thanks DR thanks....I knowConfused I fall in that 1%

Saffa I said that with you in mind . I think the warranty is a "life time" . They replaced my last frame at 2 and half years .