Threadless cranks

Mudsimus

This represents a bit of a problem, does it not.... bad Quality Assurance or a new type of threadless pedal!!!!?????

Forgot? Maybe the person in the production line that cuts the right hand side thread were on a toilet break. This is a serious inconvenience, just as I wanted to start my argus training! And after I GAVE away my previous cranks!

Ah MD! First rule of thumb do not get rid of old stuff before new stuff is in sticky little hand. ah well I hear one legged pedalling is very good for developing a smooth pedal stroke. ever tried it? actually quite scary when you do, you realise how much more power you could be getting out!

Actually I had the cranks for a while...only noticed the defect now. Will give the one legged pedalling a go...ConfusedLOL

mud dee, this calls for a manly "do it yourself" solution! go and get the pedal that's supposed to go in there, get the big wrench and turn the thread in yourself. no mercy, no stopping. do it without a shirt!

shall i help?Big%20smile

(or go to someone to get the thread cut in - but then you don't have a story to tell to anyone looking at your new cranks)

I'll just give the suppliers some hell and get a new one..and I can do this with my shirt on!

... and if they give you any grief then take your shirt off!Smile

Yes! and drink some beer before you go! It'll aid in the shirt removal! And make you appear to be more manly!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for reminding me! Forgot about this cranks! Geez..its time that I get back on the MTB...Confused

• 1 month later...