Carnival classic result

Crono

1st Malcolm Lange                   2nd Nolan Hoffman ,                 3rd Chris Willemse ,                   4th Abdelbassat HannachiCrono2007-02-25 04:45:40

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

I wonder if Malcolm gets tired of winning? Well I suppose he needs to rack up all the prize money he can this year considering he is calling it a day at the end of the season.

Ladies

1st Marisa vd Merwe

2nd Ronel van Wyk

3rd Carla Rabie (nice to see her podium again)

Vets

Morne van Greunen

Bill Moore

Deon Coetzee

Net n vinnige korreksie met die dames...

1st Marisa vd Merwe

2nd Ronel van Wyk

3rd Cherise Taylor

Moet se...Morne (1st Vet) absolutely great! Hulle vergeet hy's n ou pro!!!

I think the Lab lost out the most in this race - they were the most aggressive and certainly tried to get away.  Billy Moore worked pretty hard.

Did anyone see the crash in the tandems? Any details of what happened would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Van Greunn is an Ex Pro... he can ride a bike, rode for Vitrace about 10 years ago...

If goofs was in the race and at the prize giving he/she would have known that Cherise was third and Carla forth...Wink

Mayby Championchips results differ and not Goofs...

I also just want to say...Crux....baie dankie vir jou hulp voor die start... greatly appreciated!!WinkThumbs%20Up

The tandem crash looked horrific, happened next to us but I couldn't tell you any details. I heard later that the stoker was quite badly hurt - any updates?

He hit the tarmac head first, has a serious brain injury, is semi consious and has no spinal injury but has a brain contusion, right side not very responsive at the moment. They had to reconstruct the bridge of his nose last night. Its now just a waiting game to see how long his recovery will be

JaXi2007-02-26 04:09:02

JaXi, who was the guy/s on the tandem?

Yep, it looked quite bad when we went past them...

Anyone know what happened there?

Sean Badenhorst, you were there...

The elite bunch passed by the crash shortly after it happened. iIt looked horrific and it is always sad when a fellow cyclist ends up in hospital. I really hope he makes a full recovery and is able to ride again.

Well done to Trackie and his stoker Gavin on their win in the tandem category. It should be mentioned that Gavin is also a blind stoker, so very well done.Clap

Ronel is correct, Carla was fourth. Not bad for a trackie! ( but then again I can't help being biasedSmile.)

The ladies racing in the tri-nations is going to be interesting as this is the first time in a long time that they are competing internationally on the track. Good luck to all the ladies in the team, Carla, Lynette, Ilza, Ronel, Anel and Joanne.