Licences

grim reaper

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CSA is not doing anything for us as far as I'm concerned and that goes for clubs as well.

Remind me? Why are we paying these fee's again?

This is the time where cycling clubs should take a stand and voice the concerns of their members!!

Once again - use the cycling magazines and engage CSA in a open letter...

I still say - Stuff the cycling licence....no need whatsoever....

I vote for a total boycot on cycle licences!!  VIVA...

Any takers???

We need to make an effort here!

What about an official The Hub concerted effort??

I received an e-mail with my licence number on it.......I will cut that out and laminate itCool

It is your clubs fault see the latest newsletter by your COO. Do not blame CSA or My Race blame your club.

With mine the fault was with CSA, they sat on my application for 2  months before processing it.

OK its clear everybody is pissed off with the CSA. now what are we going to do about it. Any suggestions??

I applied for my licence on 25 Nov 2008. After 7 phone calls no lisence yet. Each week I'm promised that they will send it on Monday. WHICH MONDAY???? 

I'm in the same boat as you, paid for my license on the 5/12/2008, received confirmation from MyRace on the 22/1/2009 and to date my club has not received my card.

Seems like I've dropped off the radar so with Track champs this weekend, all I can do is hope that the CSA officials have the form stating I have licensed.

Send CSA a copy of this post.

I sent a email to one of the managers at CSA (got the adress from their website) complaining about the bad service and i told him to come and have a look on the hub just what the people think of CSA.  If he did it I would not know he hasnt replied on th mail either.

I went bye the PPA stand on Saturday & asked if they had mine there, well what do you know, though I don't exactly know for how long they had it.