Saturday Groenkloof nature reserve ride

miss V

Hay All

We plan on doing a ride in the Groenkloof Nature reserve on saturday. Cost to get in will be R15, think you should try and start at 6h30 (???) otherwise it gets very hot.

Hope everybody will join

Can I come with and play I mean ride with you on Saturday??

Can I ask others to join here by me if they want to join??

Polkie, of course you can,everyone is welcome, except some physcho killer with the intention of stealing my bike or even worse, my tites......

Tongue Round up the peeps and bring em along!!  So I will meet you there at Groenies?  Or you come by my house first, cos me got no idea whereOuch it are....

I'd like one set of directions please :)LOL

Bru... I live +/-15km from groenies..... you wanna map or you picth at my place??

i think a map will be good.....i have to work until 4am tomorrow, so being at groenies at 630am is going to be a tester for me, maybe i will sleep when i ride...

Please someone bring a PRESTA pump, incase mine is broken.....I haven't had a chance to look at my tyres, so i will do this tonight....eeeekEmbarrassed

sherbet......my work is about to be cancelled.  Oh no :(  I am gonna have to work tomorrow night, at least I should then be able to get enough sleep so I can keep up with the biker mice :)LOL