VO2max

Forecast: Sunday, 11 March 2007

Min:   16?C Max:   26?C

Weather:   Partly cloudy

Wind:    moderate south-westerly

Sunrise:      06:42 Sunset:   19:10

Moonrise:     23:10 Moonset:   13:35

Moonphase:   Last Quarter    

Agge nee...................die deal was dat dit kan reen maar gee wind moet wees nie.

Wat se julle manne en vroue van die kaap......................met die berig hoe gaan hy inwerk op ons......headwind tot by die halfpad merk en dan 'n rugwind ???? of andersom ???

Great weer,ligte wind.Hitte vir woens,don en vry gaan Giro ryers harde bene laat kou........

Die manne van die kaap sal my kan s? as die wind hoe waai se hulle kom daar reen?

Noord-Wes bring die reen

yea by looking at the amount of cloud cover pm sun day 90% the change in winddirection from south to north would indicate that the northerly winds bring our rain. so morning no rain wind southerly changing in the afternoon . (Hell Margo would be proud of me)LOL

Us Gautengers (Northeners) should be used to the rain... wet 94.7, wet carnival/macsteel last year...

Frosty2007-03-05 06:34:08

Ja bring die macs saam just incase. As julle nou reen wil het dan organise ons nou n lekker RAIN DANCE daar oppie CIRCLE voor die breakfis ride sommer daar in die fonteine Wink

Note that the wind for Cape Point shows "fresh south west".

On weathersa.co.za, click on the Western Cape region on the map, then under "7-day detailed forecast for Western Cape regions" select from the drop-down menu

1. Cape Peninsula

2. Cape Point

3. Slangkop

You will need to register to get long-range forecasts.

Why worry about the wind if you can freakin slipstream???? We just have to take it at IM...Cry but I'll still rather do IM than Argus...Star