The Lemmers and CSA

fandacious

Popeye's volstruis whispered in my ear that CGC want the lemmers removed from CSA and they have lawyers investigating allegations...

Maybe they didnt want to help cover for someone/everyone with their hands in the cookie jar?

I dont understand it. CSA finally has 2 members who are passionate about the sport and will do anything to see it uplifted, and now they want them removed.

I'm sure the rabbit hole goes much deeper...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fand, what is the politics with CSA and CGC?

Do you have an idea of whats at the core ?

oh yes, who are CGC?

Guest Agteros

haha and a while ago at least one CGC club wanted to break away from CGC... go figure!

Lets Face It CL is a Rasta with NO CYCLING CRED................?????????????

ABD THE GL is a has been wit NO CYCLING CRED..................?????????????

They don't care about cycling, cycling is not their life, it is not in their life, it is not as if they have learned through the school of hard knocks.

They have played the game that the players play and lost.

They are some of the few that now understand that cycling belings to those that are pasionate, not those that want to make a quick buck.

They also know what went down in the past and how to prevent problems in the future!!!!

ALSO THEY DON'T REALY NEED CYCLING TO HAVE A MEANINGFULL LIFE. 

They have been there done that and are still here.

Dick2009-04-14 12:39:15

Guest Big H

snip snip.......

I'm sure the rabbit hole goes much deeper...

...........worm hole perhaps???????

At the moment CSA is taking one step forward and three steps backwards. Licensing has never been this far behind. We need to see that the people in charge are held responsible.

If CGC was so repulsed by the idea of Big Blade why was he the only one nominated as Road Comm? Or are they just pissed off that Carinus/ Hendrik won't shut up when they see something wrong?  We all know that CGC just wants to be left alone so that they can build swimming pools.