Hub sales descriptions

Cycle Fan

Its getting pathetic! All this cr@p about ripping people off and stuff! Something needs to be done!

ADMIN!

MUMMYYYYYYY
DADDDYYY is bigger at my house

But MUMMYYYYYYY has ... uuhhmm.... is softer

is your mummy fat?   Wink

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I understand thatWink but sadly dad wears the pants in our houseAngry

good to see that everything is in order at your home! lekker aand!

Post pics of what you got with the link to the advert.and let us decide.

Good idea...

Guest Agteros

Its getting pathetic! All this cr@p about ripping people off and stuff! Something needs to be done!

ADMIN!

MUMMYYYYYYY

is your mummy fat?   Wink

Haha I can't remember, it has been a while since I was a children. And now, now she is in a far far away province where the sea water is cold as ice

Guest Agteros

Haai man' date=' ons werk hier met spares!! smiley7.gif smiley36.gif [/quote']

Oi Schwynn ... jou vark! man! smiley36.gif smiley2.gif smiley36.gif smiley2.gif

ADMIN!

MUMMYYYYYYY

is your mummy fat?   Wink

Haha I can't remember' date=' it has been a while since I was a children. And now, now she is in a far far away province where the sea water is cold as ice[/quote']

is SwissVan your mummy?

Guest Agteros

"smiley30.gif "

Schwynn there is a remarkable resemblance to your avatar!

Guest Agteros

Back to the topic... For those who are really really really curious about the REAL topic at hand here, search for all Cycling Fan's posts and have a look at the topic that pop up ... smiley2.gif

Back to the topic... For those who are really really really curious about the REAL topic at hand here' date=' search for all Cycling Fan's posts and have a look at the topic that pop up ... smiley2.gif[/quote']

Really Cranky, ain't it? smiley36.gif

Nothing can be "brand new" except if it is a dealer selling the stuff. It must rather be "as good as new" or "never used". People think the general scuff marks that appears on levers, cranks and pedals can be classified as      "like new". Having done 50km on something does not classify it as "new". Alot could have happened on that ride. The seller should refund money and shipping costs back to him/her if the buyer is not happy.

Nothing can be "brand new" except if it is a dealer selling the stuff. It must rather be "as good as new" or "never used". People think the general scuff marks that appears on levers' date=' cranks and pedals can be classified as      "like new". Having done 50km on something does not classify it as "new". Alot could have happened on that ride. The seller should refund money and shipping costs back to him/her if the buyer is not happy.[/quote']

Thumbs%20Up - that is the way I like it....

"smiley30.gif "

Schwynn there is a remarkable resemblance to your avatar!

What do you mean avatar? That's a picture of me in better years!!!! smiley36.gif

I have lost some teeth and hair lately!!! smiley36.gif Schwynn2009-04-15 23:37:10