GIRO CRASHES

mobi-cam

THREE CRASHES SO FAR YASTERDAY OUTSIDE PAARL WHEELS TOUCHED TWO MEMBERS MAN DOWN ON SOME SREIOUSLY ROUGH TAR ROADShocked BOTH HOSPITAL CASESOuch 

SECOND  CRASH MALMESBURY - STELLENBOSCH ROAD IN THE GUTTER - PARKED CARS YOU MAKE THE SUM - NEVER HIT THE CARS THOUGH.Confused

THIRD CRASH ON TOP OF HELS H.. BIG GROUP INCLUDING DAVID GEORGE ROASTIES GALORE LEFT ARM AND KNEE. THEY HAD TO RIDE A SHORT PIECE OF GRAVEL Angry

O JA DAVID GEORGE LOOKS GOOD - LITTLE OUT NUMBERED AND A SERIOUS LACK OF TEAM MATESConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

YEAH, SAW A LITTLE PIECE ON THE NEWS LAST NIGHT, it looked like the crashed on some gravle road???Stern%20Smile Marius2007-03-08 01:06:39

If the Web Page was updated, it would help a great deal... rather poor show, after so much organisation and hype. Commynications fail once again.  Hopefully Carinus will get the Giro right, before taking on CSA.......

If the Web Page was updated' date=' it would help a great deal... rather poor show, after so much organisation and hype. Commynications fail once again.  Hopefully Carinus will get the Giro right, before taking on CSA.......[/quote']

Agree 100% PedalClap