Lift Stellenbosch to CT on Friday or Saturday

ThomasS

Hi there,

I am an international starter at the Argus having severe difficulties to rent a car here at Stellenbosch. In case you are going to visit the Expo today (Thursday) or tomorrow or even on Saturday, can you please give me a lift? I am happy to pay for that service. I have to pick up my starting number in particular. I have a place to sleep before the race at Muizenberg. In case you are going on Saturday please I would appreaciate a lift for me and my bike a lot. Thanks a lot. Please write to thoms@comlab.ox.ac.uk

Best,

Thomas

That's certainly the ultimate option although I am too scared to ride from Stellenbosch to Muizenberg given what I have heard about the roads.

ThomasS2007-03-08 03:43:46

Yes, I have read that. A guy I have met at the Airport got hit by a stone people thrown at him. The other story is even more severe. I also would like to avoid such a long ride on the day before the race. I have also some luggage that makes the ride even more thrilling...

send HomerSimpson a private message, he is staying in S'Bos. Maybe he can help. I think he is watching the giro but he will be back later today.