Bullsh!t

Andre Engelbrec

"Despite some isolated cases of delayed delivery of licence cards, we?re fully behind our new online membership/licensing system, myrace.co.za. We?ve traced the hold-ups in the delivery process to being largely from clubs to their members.

We are doing our best to educate clubs with regards to the new system so that they can get the licence cards from their provincial governing body (where CSA sends the cards to) to their members.

If it wasn?t so costly, we?d courier cards to every single applicant, but we?re using our resources and budget as efficiently as possible and it?s up to clubs to commit their support to the new system to ensure it works as smoothly as planned."

How can you so blatantly blame the clubs while all of us know the problem is on your side with your crap system.

THE BIGGEST JOKE IS WE HAD ANOTHER ROUND OF DELIVERIES. AFTER THESE DELIVERIES SOME OF OUR MEMBERS HAVE 4 [FOUR] LICENSED CARDS. WHO WILL CARRY THAT EXPENSE.

IN THE PREVIOUS NEWSLETTER YOU ALSO BLAMED THE CLUBS. PLEASE ONES AND FOR ALL ADMIT FAILURE ON YOUR SIDE AND STOP BLAMING THE CLUBS. GET OUT THE COFFEE SHOP AND INTO YOUR OFFICE, ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AND DO YOUR JOB.

Another case of passing the buck, Myrace is a monumental cock up!!!Admit it, fix it move on

i agree, there is a serious glitch in the system and it seems to be between myrace and the CSA not the clubs.

[quote=Andre Engelbrec

THE BIGGEST JOKE IS WE HAD ANOTHER ROUND OF DELIVERIES. AFTER THESE DELIVERIES SOME OF OUR MEMBERS HAVE 4 [FOUR] LICENSED CARDS. WHO WILL CARRY THAT EXPENSE.

This IS bullsh!t, I only got three cards. Where is my fourth? Wink

I sent my app direct and still nothing....

Why should we pay I say boycott them forever...

What? You get a card?Confused 

Just kiddingLOL, I also got a text on Thursday saying my card was ready for collection. Too bad I was already in Durban for the Tour Durban. It did take about three to four months since applying....

Can you please update the list of licenses that has been posted to the clubs. After moaning to CSA they posted some laminated card to me but the official plastic one is still outstanding.

I received mine about three weeks ago. On Saturday I get an SMS informing me that my license has been dispatched & will be available for collection on the 4th MayConfused

My race dont know if they are coming or going, they are quick to say that the clubs are at fault but after almost 6 months i get a mail from therm.

My apologies for your hassles.

We have arranged a replacement card to be sent to you. It should be at your club by now.

Please confirm if not there.

Kind regards  Justin  MyRace

Ticket Details

===================

Ticket ID:

Department: myrace

Priority: Emergency

Waited 3 months for mine and got it begining April, last week i got a call from a cycle shop in CT telling me my lic is ready for collection at their shop Question

Ag asseblief Myrace! Moet nou nie kom staan en *** praat nie! Die fout l? vierkantig voor julle deur! My klublede word onmiddelik laat weet as hulle lisensies by my uitkom en hulle kom in sulke pisstraaltjies by my uit. My eie lisensie se "entry date" is op julle stelsel aangetoon as 2008-11-28 en ek het hom eers laasweek gekry. DIS 5 ****** MAANDE!!! En dan l? die fout by die klubs? I don't f**king think so!!! EK hoop iemand van myrace lees die post...

It still amazes me how sometime certain comments just get deleted off of this forum...I am just sure of one certainty and this is that we, SACF or CSA, have never been in such a sad, backlocked situation that we find ourselves in "today". I must just come to the defence of Justin and the system that we are using... Who appointed them and what criteria was followed and were ANY other firms offered the chance to tender...ARE once again; "kickbacks" maybe involved? The previous system has been branded as fraudulant yet we can now justify people recieving 3 licenses and most Cyclosport not even having a photo on? I therefore can use anybodies license at any given race to register. Some paid licenses are showing "unpaid" and believe it or not people get desperate and pay again, as for example John Parr. . . To get back to the basic matter, DO NOT BLAME CLUBS OR PROVINCES as we are so excited when we DO recieve licenses that we phone all clubs immediately. . . Even a two week delay in licensing is totally unaceptable and I think that it is due time that our COO, Carinus Lemmer, must start explaining what the actual problem is..Kind regards to All, Marilyn. (by the way, were any of our Elite riders or Juniors asked to present licenses at SA'S in March?)