Who ownes My Race?

RobbieDale

One wonders !

Winningtime has been changed to  "Race Tech"

then you have "My RAce"

Is this just a coincidence or do both companies belong to the same person/s ??

... and then there's Tastic Rys.  Oh my word' date=' it's all a big conspiracy!

[/quote']

and what about Bjarne Riis ??

No WAIT I have it now. it's Riis  Lemmer....cause he's related to GL & KL aka KB

It all makes sense now..........

gianni2009-05-05 08:01:40

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Agteros

MyRace terms and conditions:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE MYRACE.CO.ZA WEB SITE

1. INTRODUCTION

1.1. IMPORTANT NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of

the agreement between you and us ("the Agreement") under which we will

provide you with access to the information and services we offer from

time to time via the My Race website located at http://www.myrace.co.za

("the Site"). It is, therefore, very much in your interests to read

them carefully.

1.2. If there is anything in this Agreement that you do not

understand then please contact us as soon as possible by calling

0112341381 (the "Customer Number"). Please note that calls to the

Customer Number are charged at national rates and may be monitored for

training, security and quality assurance purposes.

1.3. Unless otherwise stated, the Site is provided to you by

HighOrbit (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "MyRace"), a company

registered in the Republic of South Africa (Reg No: 2005/028555/07)

having its registered office at 50 Wessel Rd Rivonia Sandton.

References to "we", "our" and "us" are references to MyRace.

Pity I'm not a CIPRO customer, else I could have done a bit more digging...

Agteros2009-05-05 08:53:24

Guest Agteros

So no more rumours, you guys have a real company name, a telephone number AND an address. Go speak to MyRace directly and stop all the attempts of rumour spreading!

So no more rumours' date=' you guys have a real company name, a telephone number AND an address. Go speak to MyRace directly and stop all the attempts of rumour spreading! [/quote']

Agteros .. HighOrbit is merely the hosting site for myRace, cyclingsa and bolandcycling and possibly alot other companies .... I have a suspicion that the owners of myRace is actually cyclingsa? Not that it bothers me personally .....

no offense - but Fand owns My Race ... right ?

wishful thinking ... CyclingSA should know who owns myRace ... after all myRACE gets a cut of the license fee the cyclists pay to CyclingSA KlapperKnop2009-05-05 11:49:15

Guest Agteros

So no more rumours' date=' you guys have a real company name, a telephone number AND an address. Go speak to MyRace directly and stop all the attempts of rumour spreading! [/quote']

Agteros .. HighOrbit is merely the hosting site for myRace, cyclingsa and bolandcycling and possibly alot other companies .... I have a suspicion that the owners of myRace is actually cyclingsa? Not that it bothers me personally .....

http://www.highorbit.co.za <--- They do not 'host' anything(like websites), they are a Business Process Automation company, most probably with a stake (50-100%) in the MyRace venture.

Their contact details are similair (address wise) to those of MyRace:

http://www.highorbit.co.za/contacts.html:

HighOrbit SA (Pty) Ltd

Tel: (011) 803 0332

Fax: (011) 803-0333

Cell: 082 443 4358

e-mail: info@highorbit.co.za

Physical Address:

50 Wessel Rd Rivonia

Sandton 2128 Postal Address;

Postal Address:

PO Box 676 Sunninghill 2157

And then there is a highorbit.com (press releases on highorbit.co.za...)

Agteros2009-05-05 11:59:35

Guest colonel

FanD owns MyRace and is looking to take over CSA aswell.

Guest Agteros

FanD owns MyRace and is looking to take over CSA aswell.

Fandacious, just remember you'd have to fight Microsoft for computer desktops and they and Google are in battle for world domination. Good luck with your venture into SA cycling! smiley36.gif

http://www.highorbit.co.za <--- They do not 'host' anything(like websites)' date=' they are a Business Process Automation company, most probably with a stake (50-100%) in the MyRace venture.

Their contact details are similair (address wise) to those of MyRace:
http://www.highorbit.co.za/contacts.html:

[/quote']

Agteros ... do some research on the DNS of the website and you would see that Gregory Daus of HighOrbit comes for the following website names as either registrant or Admin contact:

1) CyclingSA.com 2) Bolandcycling.co.za 3) myRace.co.za 4) HighOrbit.co.za

Justin Dowdle also comes up as the Admin contact for Bolandcycling DNS ... so yes, HighOrbit may not necessary do the websites for the 4 DNS above, but 2 people associated with the HighOrbit company comes up and it appears that HighOrbit owns all the websites above?

See also the terms and conditions (posted by you earlier) point 1.3 .... "The site is provided to you by HighOrbit ..."

Guest Agteros

Ok, I see where you are going with all the other websites... but still circumstantial [sp?]

Guest Agteros

It would be VERY interesting to get the CIPRO data on HighOrbit....

damn and our news nose is 'off sick/injured!'

Holy Roller, where are you....?

Agteros2009-05-05 12:34:04

It would be VERY interesting to get the CIPRO data on HighOrbit....
damn and our news nose is 'off sick/injured!'
Holy Roller' date=' where are you....?
[/quote']

Yip .. CIPRO data would be interesting ... then, surely cyclingSA financial statements should be open to members, right? If so, then there must be some payment to HighOrbit for the hosting of cyclingSA website .... KlapperKnop2009-05-05 12:42:08

Yip .. CIPRO data would be interesting ... then, surely cyclingSA financial statements should be open to members, right? If so, then there must be some payment to HighOrbit for the hosting of cyclingSA website ....

Was advocated on TV that CSA is a very transparent organisation and therefore they will publish financial statements on their web-site. Looked a week or so ago and no financial statements after some questions were asked. Why?

Who cares who owns myrace. This is the second year it is a shambles. Last year the big chief did not want to know of potential myrace problems and was hell bent on continuing with them? Even after many people voiced their dissastisfaction. Everyone else was steamrollered.

Read somewhere that the big chief should resign from his well paying lekka travelling job should the problems not be sorted out. Why no resignation yet.

What was the specifications of the system and the procurement and tender process that was followed.

Like the tender process in respect of hosting SA Champs that had to be implemented by the big chief  which was never implimented and the decision was taken by big chief himself irrespective of the fact that two other provinces were not given the opportunity to "tender" on the tender process which was not implemented and was not followed.

Get the registration number for My Race and I will find everything you need from Cipro. Work with them on a daily basis.